Claustrophobia and switching sides

Options
When you steal a creature with Willbreaker affected by claustrophobia it does not attack.

Either switching sides should clear disabled, or Willbreaker, and other steal effects, should take the first non-disabled creature.

Comments

• This seems more by design then something that should be fixed. You've got a conflict in your deck composition, in the same way that having Languish (-4,-4 to all creatures ) in a dark deck with the deck full of creatures 2 or less health would be a poor deck comp. You should choose the effect you like more, and pick another card that would support that one. Hope this helps
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    Cruscian wrote:
    This seems more by design then something that should be fixed. You've got a conflict in your deck composition, in the same way that having Languish (-4,-4 to all creatures ) in a dark deck with the deck full of creatures 2 or less health would be a poor deck comp. You should choose the effect you like more, and pick another card that would support that one. Hope this helps

What? This is clearly a bug. The text on Claustrophobia states that the first creature your opponent controls is disabled. Willbreaker's ability is: When you cast a Spell or Support, gain control of the first creature your opponent controls and give it haste until the end of your turn. You _gain control_ of the creature, meaning your opponent no longer controls it. Therefore, that creature should lose its disabled status.

Claustrophobia is actually bugged even more than this. If I have Claustrophobia down and an opponent uses a Willbreaker style ability/spell on me, my creature becomes disabled because of my Claustrophobia (which makes sense) but when the creature is returned to me it is STILL disabled and continues to be disabled until my Claustrophobia support tile is destroyed. It's pretty sweet.