Can't collect Daily Rewards anymore

Brainstormin
Brainstormin Posts: 37
For the past few days it says the daily reward is 250 Mana Crystals but nothing happens when I press the collect button.
Also, the last day prize is just a white box. I wasn't affected by the reset but without daily rewards there is ZERO incentive to play anymore. I've beaten all the content and have multiple level 50 planeswalkers. I'm glad I got my Fat Pack at the end of the month but not if it means no more daily updates until the future updates.
Has this happened to anybody else?

-Brainstormin

Comments

• Melevorn
    Melevorn Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Yes, same here. No daily rewards since the '31 days' finished about three days ago and rewarded the Fat Pack.

The displayed daily reward offers '250 manacrystal.png ' but cannot be collected, and so by this logic I'm out about 750 promised manacrystal.png .

The listing of future rewards is all black with a white box for the final reward saying 'New Text'.

This is obviously bugged to all heck. My customer service ticket has gone completely unresponded to. No announcements since 08 Jan 16.

Unprofessional behavior by d3GO.

I'll confess that I've spent hundreds of dollars on Marvel PQ, but I'm really glad that I haven't spent a cent on MtG PQ - and unless we get backdated daily rewards for the days we've played and missed I'll be keeping my money to myself, thanks.
  • I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one?
    I heard back from support asking for more information....which I supplied.
    I guess we'll see...
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    While I understand it's an annoying bug that you can't collect daily rewards, the daily rewards reset back to day 1 for everyone else, which means in the 3 days you have played since the reset you would have gained a grand total of 150 runes and 5 crystals. Considering that you and other people for whom the rewards didn't reset earned you an extra 5k+ runes, 100+ mana crystals and a free fat pack I'd say you're doing better than the rest of us for the moment. Hopefully they can fix this and the plethora of other issues that exist in the next update.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also, when they send out a fat pack as compensation, I'm betting it'll just go to everybody, so you'll probably get to double dip on that reward.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Please make sure to send in tickets to CS, and also submit bug reports. You can do them here: https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
  • Melevorn
    Melevorn Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Meto5000 wrote:
    While I understand it's an annoying bug that you can't collect daily rewards, the daily rewards reset back to day 1 for everyone else, which means in the 3 days you have played since the reset you would have gained a grand total of 150 runes and 5 crystals. Considering that you and other people for whom the rewards didn't reset earned you an extra 5k+ runes, 100+ mana crystals and a free fat pack I'd say you're doing better than the rest of us for the moment. Hopefully they can fix this and the plethora of other issues that exist in the next update.

At the moment I'm not just missing 3 days of low-level rewards, I'm missing the entire January progression - there is nothing to collect now, there is nothing to collect next week - and even if they fix the bug I'll never get the high-level rewards for the end of January despite playing every day this month.

That's the problem. Yes, I got more out of December than most - at the cost of the entirety of January...? That's six single packs, all the runes and crystals - sure I'll probably get a Fat Pack (unless they stuff that up too) same as everyone else who plays all January but nothing else for the month.
  • I also didn't open a single rare in my Fat Pack if it makes you guys feel better.
    Also yes it's only been a couple days but how much longer is it going to be?
    We've submitted tickets through customer service and haven't heard anything.
    It's a bummer to not have updates for over a month and the last we hear is "In the meantime, come back every day this month to earn some awesome rewards" Now I can't even do that icon_cry.gif I like runes!
  • After days this is what I heard back
    "It seems that the problems you are experiencing in game are known issues, and a fix for these issues should be released soon. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience and are truly sorry for the frustration the issue may have caused. In the meantime, we ask for your patience until the correction can be implemented."

Ohh well, sadly I'm not surprised or shocked in the least. I'll be patient but my love for Magic and MPQ are slowly becoming not enough incentive to play this very flawed game.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's rough. It's so borked they can't reset someone's rewards calendar?