4* covers to buy before its too late

Options
Pinko_McFly
Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I currently have a 2/2/3 hulkbuster and a 1/2/5 jean.
I am looking to buy 4 covers.
I was thinking 2 redflag.png hb and 2 purpleflag.png jeans.
In another post it was suggested i get
3 purpleflag.png jeans instead due to a big Iincrease in the power from 3 to 4. Does anyone have some additional thoughys on this? Should I stick with these 2? My iceman is only 5 covers and red hulk maybe 3, cyc at 3 as well.

Comments

• PeterGibbons316
    Options
    I only just recently realized how much of a beast JG is in PvE with 4 or 5 purple. I think she is a tad overrated for PvP, but anyone really serious about both PvE and PvP should really be focusing on getting her to 4+ purple and at a usable level.
  • Pinko_McFly
    Pinko_McFly Posts: 282 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback, I went with 3 Jean purple to put me at 4. I ended up buying 1 more cover than I anticipated which was putting two more red on HB.
    I get what you're saying about the 4-5 increase OJSP, but I wanted to leave them at 4 so I have something to look forward to in PVP at 1000 points.
    I am nowhere close to max levelling these two anytime soon, so championing is not an option yet.
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    I think you will be happy, especially if you have a maxed SWitch.

With a handful of purple matches, and protection of SWitch's blue CD tile, I think in like 7 turns a 166 JG/SWitch can dish out close to 7k damage to the entire enemy team. That's tough to beat.