Candy Crush Saga mode

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I kinda feel like im in Candy Crush Saga mode now. It pains me to say that , I would take this in the current state of the game. I hate to play in PVP because most of the time, more than 50% who wins the top 10 seems not legit.

and because of the above, i prefer for the devs to give importance to progression than ranking rewards.

In Candy Crush, your reward = finishing a level. The current PVE is like this, albeit the satisfaction/reward is way less because ultimately rewards in MPQ is gaining a cover and finising a level doesnt really accomplish that.

Now as far as I can remember, i didnt play this game because I like a candy crush counterpart. Maybe this is the direction that they want this gamr to go. i dont know. icon_e_sad.gif

Comments

• I deleted candy crush after two weeks of playing it. I hit some level way up there that was illogical and tried it for 4 days and looked on YouTube and it was all clearable only by luck. No fun.

I hope this game doesn't become candy crush.
  • when you encounter 230 lvls with no boosts. it is more like, wish for the board gods to grant you a good one. Yes, i wish it doesnt tyrn into one.