Champion rewards [By Character]

Comments

• D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Cartz wrote:
    Speculation seems to be that when new 4*s are released the pairings may change. What happens if someone gets the first cover of lets say cho (a not so in demand cover) and then its revised to a new top tier 4*? That will cause plenty of outrage.

Or like someone mentioned potentially more 3*s which would suck as the game is moving past them.

From what I know they won't make any 3* anytime soon.
  • w87a9p8i.png

just lol
    he is outscoring everybody icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    So do we have a confirmation of what Quicksilver gives?

I was wondering, because I saw a spreadsheet saying Quicksilver gives Iceman, which is kind of odd, because we don't see anybody going to Ant-Man.

So my guess is if we don't have some confirmation on Quicksilver, he may be paired with Ant-Man (he's the only one left out at the moment - beside Devil Dinosaur who is an exclusive).
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    D4Ni13 wrote:
    So do we have a confirmation of what Quicksilver gives?

I was wondering, because I saw a spreadsheet saying Quicksilver gives Iceman, which is kind of odd, because we don't see anybody going to Ant-Man.

So my guess is if we don't have some confirmation on Quicksilver, he may be paired with Ant-Man (he's the only one left out at the moment - beside Devil Dinosaur who is an exclusive).

I can confirm. The previous page post is accurate.
    Sidlon wrote:
    I think Quicksilver is the only remaining question.

Anyone have one ready to champion?

No, Bagsilver will never haunt my roster icon_lol.gif .

But I can tell you that Quicksilver pays BobbyGollum, greenflag.png , purpleflag.png , blueflag.png .
    C3bKweim.png
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2016
    Adding a quick and dirty chart based on the OP for "Who do I need to champion to get character ____"

T6ES9Ps.jpg

(edit: Screwed up the spreadsheet, corrected version above with Quicksilver moved)
    (2nd edit: Fixed first row, no more Excel before 10am)
  • Xerobu11
    Xerobu11 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    As someone else said, Bagman should have Championed into Devil Dinosaur.

This thread belongs in Character Discussion.
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Adding a quick and dirty chart based on the OP for "Who do I need to champion to get character ____"

CXXXs58.jpg

(edit: Screwed up the spreadsheet, corrected version above with Quicksilver moved)

Love the chart!
    The original post is saying that psylocke gives 4* deadpool and that vision gives 4* cyclops?
    I personally can not verify either reward. Im just wondering about the discrepancy.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    jordanix wrote:
    Love the chart!
    The original post is saying that psylocke gives 4* deadpool and that vision gives 4* cyclops?
    I personally can not verify either reward. Im just wondering about the discrepancy.

I probably had more than one screw up. I'll fix it.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    I hope Bag-Man's pairing is Devil Dino just to f--- with people.

Gorgon... *fingers-crossed*
  • jordanix
    jordanix Posts: 138 Tile Toppler

Keep up the great work. The chart actually helps folks like me a lot.
  • Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    jordanix wrote:

Keep up the great work. The chart actually helps folks like me a lot.

Agreed!

Grumpy - I hope you don't mind that I added your table to the OP.
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    No-one mentioning that championing Iron Fist gives you Hulk-buster covers... lol even the developers know about the one, two punch (no pun intended).

Also Quicksilver and Beast giving out Ice-Man and Jean respectively is pretty smart way of making you level up characters you normally would not.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    That's a great chart. Bizarre that no one gives you Ant-Man covers.

And Devil Dino is shaking his arms in impotent fury that you left him off of the chart (even though no one gives you his covers either).
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    To make that chart 100% awesome, you could list the covers gained in the order that you get them.

For example, IM40 (yes, I championed IM40) gives you Hulkbuster covers in the order of blue, black, red.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Orion wrote:
    To make that chart 100% awesome, you could list the covers gained in the order that you get them.

For example, IM40 (yes, I championed IM40) gives you Hulkbuster covers in the order of blue, black, red.

You mean like this? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =673002743
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just championed Squirrel Girl, and she now yields Ant Man covers.
    (From here)
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Psylocke gives XDP blackflag.pngpurpleflag.pngredflag.png in that order
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Orion wrote:

You mean like this? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =673002743
    Some updates for whomever owns this spreadsheet:
    - For Daredevil, the Elektra rewards are purpleflag.pngredflag.pngblackflag.png
    - For Deadpool, the XFDP rewards are redflag.pngpurpleflag.pngblackflag.png
    - For Iron Fist, the Hulkbuster rewards are blackflag.pngblueflag.pngredflag.png
    - For Loki, the Venom rewards are greenflag.pngblackflag.pngyellowflag.png
    - For Ragnarok, the X23 rewards are greenflag.pngpurpleflag.pngredflag.png
    - For She-Hulk, the TAHulk rewards are blackflag.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.png
    - For Patch, the XFW rewards are greenflag.pngblackflag.pngyellowflag.png

Hopefully my additions were saved properly to the list. Thanks for getting this going!
  • VA5
    VA5 Posts: 66
    wow... Squirrel girl one of worst players gives... A-hulk icon_lol.gif they couldn't attach anything positive to her
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    VA5 wrote:
    wow... Squirrel girl one of worst players gives... A-hulk icon_lol.gif they couldn't attach anything positive to her

Make that Ant Man now.

Wonder if there's any rhyme or reason to the choices of 4*s with two feeders. With both Miles and Fury only getting one, it can't be longevity based.