Thoress to be a champion

Magic
Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Hi,

I have a question and I need some solid feedback.

I have 3 covers for Thoress expiring soon (well - two will expire in 4 days, one I will get from daily awards). I am struggling to get iso to max her but I could do it I think in time. I would have her championed with 3 extra levels.

The question is - should I even do it?

She would be my first 4* to max level. The only other I would consider bringing there is Hulkbuster (currently 210). I have covers for X-force and Nick but I won't waste Iso on them.

Hulkbuster could be a better choice and I have one cover waiting to expire in 13 days. I can't do anything with other top heros - Jean, IceMan, RHulk.

So it's eighter Thoress or Hulkbuster. Or maybe I should not rush into maxed 4* yet? I don't mind scaling in PVE but PVP might become rough. Let me know what you think. The downside would be selling the 4* covers but that's life i guess.

I have 3* completed and champions selected (even if not championed yet). The others I won't touch.

Comments

• GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    In a choice between Hulkbuster and 4Thor, there is no choice. Finish Hulkbuster.

She's good, he's game-changing.
  • Magic
    That I know. the thing is I have covers for her. Plus should I move to 270 territory?
  • What level is your HB? 4Thor? How much ISO do you have?

If it's like a weeks worth of ISO to max 4Thor and take advantage of the 3 covers then yea, do it. If you are going to blow over 100k ISO on her just to use those 3 tokens I'd say it's not worth it. At the end of the day a even a championed 4Thor is still going to be a lower tier character, and not worth rushing over HB.
  • Magic
    Thoress is 230 (i wasted a bit of iso before i started thinking about it more).

HB is 211.

I have 70k iso plus over 150 standard tokens and around 30 event tokens. So i should be able to level her in time.

I am inclining towards forgetting about championing 4* for the moment and focus on leveling them slowly.