Champion rewards [By Character]

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tryke wrote:
    Just a request for this to be stickied once it's complete. Would be nice to have this completed list in the Tips and Guides section.

there's already a thread there with a link to sheets

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=37692
  • Man_Thing
    Man_Thing Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Squirrel Girl gives Totally Awful Hulk.

3* Daken gives X-23.
  • Luke Cage gives Kingpin covers
  • Iron Fist gives legendary token
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Psylocke gets you XFDP.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doom giving IW is kinda odd. Not Mr. F? What's he got going on with Reed's wife?

Sue Storm is Doom's one major weakness. He's always had a thing for her.
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Now we just need a list that tells you what order you get them in (and maybe reminds people in the OP that you get them at 183, 223, 265, but whatever). As I've gotten 9 black XFWs but only 2 yellow/green, I sure hope that's the last one Patch gives.
  • kirkafordisrex
    kirkafordisrex Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Ragnarok gives X-23
  • dswan3rd
    dswan3rd Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    I realize this might not be the best "home" for this question, but this thread seems to be the most heavily visited right now...if I understand the mechanics correctly, though knowing the pairings helps determine which characters I ultimately "want" to champion, I should start by using the characters I have extra covers for, no?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doc Ock probably gives Carnage since I'm not seeing anyone giving out Carnage yet
  • Sidlon
    Sidlon Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    I think Quicksilver is the only remaining question.

Anyone have one ready to champion?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,836 Chairperson of the Boards
    Soooo not one character gives Antman?! You would think at least Vision would. What does Cyclops have to do with Vision?!

Freaking CHulk has 3!!
  • Soooo not one character gives Antman?! You would think at least Vision would. What does Cyclops have to do with Vision?!

Freaking CHulk has 3!!

I was thinking the exact same thing. Squirrel Girl should have given out Ant Man, why instead she gives out a 3rd Totally Awful Hulk is a complete mystery.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    dswan3rd wrote:
    I realize this might not be the best "home" for this question, but this thread seems to be the most heavily visited right now...if I understand the mechanics correctly, though knowing the pairings helps determine which characters I ultimately "want" to champion, I should start by using the characters I have extra covers for, no?

Absolutely. I believe the first champion level of every 3 gives a legendary token, so that could actually change your needs when you open it.
  • Eddiemon
    Soooo not one character gives Antman?! You would think at least Vision would. What does Cyclops have to do with Vision?!

Eye Lazors!!!!! (Plus Cyclops and Vision are both eye related names...)
    Freaking CHulk has 3!!

I'd keep an eye on that (sorry, but I had a theme going...) in that as new 4*s are released they may get sponsor 3*s transferred across. If that's the plan then giving them cruft 4*s like Bulk makes them less likely to be targetted for championification before they get allocated a proper peer.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    I am not seeing these pairings. I Championed my Dr. Doom and the LT gave me IW green (ok, I see that one) but when I Championed my 3* Cap, I got Thing red from the LT. I also Championed 2* Storm and OBW but don't remember exactly what I got for those.
  • Eddiemon
    OJSP wrote:
    Kevin61 wrote:
    I am not seeing these pairings. I Championed my Dr. Doom and the LT gave me IW green (ok, I see that one) but when I Championed my 3* Cap, I got Thing red from the LT. I also Championed 2* Storm and OBW but don't remember exactly what I got for those.
    The LT would still give us a random 4* or 5*.. the pairing we're talking about here is the cover that we could get when the champion is at a certain level (for 3*s at 183, 223 and 265, for 2*s at 99, 115 and 127)

Just to add to that, if you go to your championed character you should have a 'See Rewards' option once you are looking at the character level screen. The rewards tell you what you will receive at different Champion levels.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm predicting prof x for quicksilver only because scarlet and him are twins and with no 4 star mags he seems likely.

(for now, xorn qYreDfx.png or onslaught XvOaQlw.jpg could be around the corner.)
  • Enslaved wrote:

Freaking CHulk has 3!!

I was thinking the exact same thing. Squirrel Girl should have given out Ant Man, why instead she gives out a 3rd Totally Awful Hulk is a complete mystery.
    I wonder if there is a chance we will start seeing new 3*'s start to be released again? With champions now making them viable for use again and CP price change making them harder to instant max? So for instance could a 3* Wasp potentially be on the docket in the next month to pair with Antman?
  • Cartz
    Cartz Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Speculation seems to be that when new 4*s are released the pairings may change. What happens if someone gets the first cover of lets say cho (a not so in demand cover) and then its revised to a new top tier 4*? That will cause plenty of outrage.

Or like someone mentioned potentially more 3*s which would suck as the game is moving past them.