X-23 and X-Force Wolverine

Does anyone know if X-23 can be used along with either X-Force Wolverine or Old Man Logan? Or does she fall into the same "wolverine" category, and its an either/or situation for all 3?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I use X-23 and Astonishing Wolverine together to grind easy PvE nodes, so she should be playable with any Wolverines.
    Rule of thumb: If the name is the same, you cannot play them together. If the name is different, you can play them together. That's why Miles Morales can be played with Spider-man, but Venom and Venom cannot be played together.
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    X-23 can be used with any Wolverine, but works really well with Daken and OBW.
  • This was very helpful. Thanks all!
  • DrLemniscate
    DrLemniscate Posts: 55 Match Maker
    OML, X-23, and Daken make a nice Strike Tile Rainbow Bonanza.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,296 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    I use X-23 and Astonishing Wolverine together to grind easy PvE nodes, so she should be playable with any Wolverines.
    Rule of thumb: If the name is the same, you cannot play them together. If the name is different, you can play them together. That's why Miles Morales can be played with Spider-man, but Venom and Venom cannot be played together.

Yeah this is relevant when two different people have a different name acquired via something outside themselves. For example 4* Thor cannot be played with 2* or 3* Thor because they all hold an unique version of Mjolnir, while 1* and 3* Venom are different people with the same symbiote.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    For some reason X-23 seems to be locked out of the Wolverine nodes in Enemy of the State. I wonder why...
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    For some reason X-23 seems to be locked out of the Wolverine nodes in Enemy of the State. I wonder why...

Because she's wearing the same uniform as Astonishing Wolvie? icon_lol.gif
    I wonder if they also share underwear...