Beta site up for searchable card database

Comments

• The description of "Gather the Pack" is incomplete. Ingame the card say "Destroy the next 4 creatures in your library." at the end. It's hard to see as the scroling on the card text is a bit awkward (on android anyway).
  • Thanks for the updates, site is updated with these fixes.

I noticed I don't have a screen cap of Healing Hands, it's a common, anyone have it?
  • night_day wrote:
    Thanks for the updates, site is updated with these fixes.

I noticed I don't have a screen cap of Healing Hands, it's a common, anyone have it?

Its actually an uncommon.

Here you go.

http://i.imgur.com/15S9kBr.jpg
  • I've just sent you a mail through your contact option. It contains a link to screenshots of Woodland Bellower and Infinite Obliteration.
  • Thanks blave and panda, database is coming together, can't be that many more cards missing I don't think.
  • I just spent time combing the origins card list, I think we have every card in the game now, just missing a few screen caps.

Cards missing compared to Origins set list (non-planeswalker) Not sure they are all even in the game

Aegis Angel
    Divine Verdict
    Eagle of the Watch
    Fiery Hellhound
    Flesh to Dust
    Into the Void
    Macabre Waltz
    Mahamoti Djinn
    Mind Rot
    Nightmare
    Plummet
    Prized Unicorn
    Sengir Vampire
    Serra Angel
    Shivan Dragon
    Terra Stomper
  • Found a minor error for yellowflag.png Relic Seeker.

His text reads "... Give your first creature 1/+2" but this is a defect like the Defenseless objective where the 1 is a string placeholder and is not replaced or mapped.

The 1/+2 is actually +2/+2. Confirmed when playing today.
  • Found a minor error for yellowflag.png Relic Seeker.

His text reads "... Give your first creature 1/+2" but this is a defect like the Defenseless objective where the 1 is a string placeholder and is not replaced or mapped.

The 1/+2 is actually +2/+2. Confirmed when playing today.

I can confirm this, it's +2\+2 (pretty op card if you ask me :p)
  • Hey, any plans to a comment function to the database? Would be nice to discuss individual cards with other players.
  • Thanks for the update, I fixed Relic Seeker.

Card commenting is coming. Deck building will be available this week, then comments (both deck and card) will come after that!
  • Hey night_day, thanks again for providing this great resource.

I just wanted to mention that while I was making my tier list I noticed a couple errors with mana costs/power/toughness not matching the card itself.

Unfortunately since I was a dumbass I didn't actually write down which ones.

But it should only take maybe half an hour to look through and see which ones don't match.

Note:Also as a suggestion (and for my benefit) I suggest marking each card with the date on which it was added to the game, so that when new cards are added, we can sort by them and not have to go through every card that exists. Similar to how MtG marks which set each card belongs to.
  • Ya I've been meaning to do a data cleanup, but I've been working hard on nailing down the next release. I should be able to release something this weekend. New features will be:

- user accounts
    - deck building
    - card and deck commenting

I've already got them all up and running in my test environment, but now I'm adding all the error checking and things like that..much more complicated than a simple display cards database! Anyways, thanks for the tip panda, will try to get at it.

As for the card added, I have a set associated with it right now in the backend (Origins), but I'm not sure if future cards will be tied to a set or not. I will go with your suggestion of an added date, won't hurt to have it there!
  • I just want to say, "Excellent work". I'm new to this version of PQ, and your db and Panda's contributions are making it really easy to get started. Thanks.
  • You da real MVP.
  • Still missing an image for Avaricious Dragon if anyone has it! Thanks!
  • I revamped the deck page UI, I think it looks alot better now. Working on tracking planeswalkers levels and then integrating that info onto your user profile and such next!
  • Are you still here? There's a new card, Animist's Awakening, which isn't on the site.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975
    Keral_Keep wrote:
    Are you still here? There's a new card, Animist's Awakening, which isn't on the site.
    Image for animist awakening here:
    http://m.imgur.com/bt2k9ed
  • I know about it, but I want to see if night_day can add it.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975
    Keral_Keep wrote:
    I know about it, but I want to see if night_day can add it.
    Yes, the link was meant to give him the image if needed.

Also I noticed the glossary is missing 2 icons image that u can find on cards

Menace(boggart brute)
    Regeneration(undercity troll)
    But it looks like those are displayed only during gameplay