Where ya from?

Dninot
Dninot Posts: 214
edited May 2015 in Off Topic
I want to get to know you guys better, my new best friends! Where ya from?

I'm Canadian, but I live in the Philippines! How bout you?

Comments

• I am from Poland, but since over 2 years ago studying and living in Ireland icon_e_smile.gif
  • American (USA) over here though my wife and I plan to become Kiwis (New Zealand) within the next 5 years if things go according to plan (I have family there). icon_e_smile.gif
  • Born in Jamaica but live in USA. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I'm from NZ.
  • Dninot wrote:
    I want to get to know you guys better, my new best friends! Where ya from?

I'm Canadian, but I live in the Philippines! How bout you?

That typhoon hasn't impaired your ability to keep gaming I see.
  • Dninot
    The typhoon mostly obliterated (and I mean obliterated, its pretty bad) the southern islands. I live in Manila. We had a little bit of gusty wind, nearly no rain. We really got lucky.
  • Dninot wrote:
    The typhoon mostly obliterated (and I mean obliterated, its pretty bad) the southern islands. I live in Manila. We had a little bit of gusty wind, nearly no rain. We really got lucky.

Man, glad you're ok, but the images coming out of there are horrific.
  • Dninot
    The strange thing is it feels a world away because theres so little damage here in the capital. Theres millions of filipinos oblivious to how bad it is unless they have family down there.

Even stranger, I booked a vacation in Boracay, so I'm going to be seeing one of the ravaged areas just a week after the place got hit. That should be interesting.
  • Wow, quite the international community here.

I'm in Baltimore, MD, USA
  • adamLmpq wrote:
    Wow, quite the international community here.

I'm in Baltimore, MD, USA

I'm assuming that since your forum name is adamLmpq that your name is probably Adam. What a coincidence... my first name is Adam also. And I'm "just up the road" from you in York, PA.

Don't think that this means I will go easy on you if i see you in a tournament though. icon_twisted.gif
  • california
  • Born in Mexico, lived in USA, Colombia and now back in Mexico.
    ..man, there are no comic shops around here icon_e_confused.gif
  • Born in France, and still living in this country !
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    Well, this thing completely pinned where I'm from. Magic, arts of the blackest kind I say!
    http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013 ... html?_r=1&
  • IceIX wrote:
    Well, this thing completely pinned where I'm from. Magic, arts of the blackest kind I say!

Had me from Massachusetts but I'm in Nevada, born in England.
  • Dninot
    IceIX wrote:

Took that the other day. It was very confused, as I'm not American. It suggested I was either from Nebraska, or two possibilities in Southern Florida. I have a close friend from Nebraska so maybe that's well explained, but I have zero links to Florida, so I dunno.
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Switzerland here icon_e_smile.gif
  • From small town northern BC, Canada. Now live in Calgary, one of Canada's larger cities, in Alberta.
  • Central America, but I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada now icon_e_smile.gif
  • Kraków, Poland. Land of beautiful woman and good alcohol!