End game conundrum

Options
Just finished story mode on 1st Planes Walker lvl 47 I believe it was. Figured next logical step was to start with a new PW. Attempted to begin story mode again but everything was still marked completed. Anyone else have this problem or better yet a solution?

Comments

• Much like how MPQ works, your hero (planeswalker) roster doesn't affect your storyline completion.
  • After getting Gideon to 50 I decided to do the same. The 50 you get for a win/loss is a sorry pittance (every fight gives you that no matter which chapter, heroic encounter, or quick battle). So I'm actually depending on two things to help gather without feeling like mindless farming:
    1) Doing the Mana Crystal challenges. Sometimes frustrating because RNG, but it's something to do and before long you'll have a several hundred Duel Points.
    2) Relying on the daily rewards.

I'm both sad and grateful that D3 doesn't have a Duel Points micro-transaction option (Or heck a way to convert duplicates into them). Just with first time completion/daily rewards alone I've been able to level up the 5 planeswalkers:
    Gideon Lv50, Nissa Lv10, Liliana Lv9, Chandra Lv19, Jace Lv10

I recommend also doing the Heroic Encounters so you can see what the max abilities look like and if any of them pique your interest. So you at least have a focus for your points.

But personally losing interest fast at this point. Will probably wait for the Fat Pack reward then move on.