What's your best defense streak?

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
So as frustrating as the game has been latley, I really like the 1 turn PVP limit! icon_e_biggrin.gif
TUf52HTl.png

I realize this will prolly never happen again and I have since been hit for 150-200 as usual but this was a refreshing thing to open the game up to! icon_lol.gif

It was level 95ish patch, 141 iron man and 85 OBW btw.

Comments

• I've been routinely seeing my score climb by anywhere from 16-20, nothing near that impressive.
  • I agree with 1 turn Pve limit was a great change, one of the few recently icon_e_smile.gif
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    Wow, nice sms. I think the most I've had at once is 2.
  • When I first saw this on my account, it made up for a little of the last few updates. At least you got one right devs.
  • Even seeing +1 from a defensive victory is awesome considering it probably would have been a 20 point loss with another try under the old system
  • I think I had 3 in a row once.

A +10 on defense now is equivalent of a -20 on the old system (assuming they beat you on the second try). A +25 defense would be a -12 on the old system (again assuming they won on second try). So the swing in winning defense is rather significant.

I think it's pretty ironic the screenshot still says 'shield yourself' even though he just won 4 games.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've had 3 separate defense wins but no losses in between, so that's a kind of streak, I guess.

Using Patch, IM40 and Hulk, which is also a much faster team for attacking than I had originally anticipated. Patch has Red, Green, Yellow and Purple covered, but after an IM40 Recharge, he also gets Blue. Feeding Patch red AP and adding an extra colour means one hero is going to be dead. If I've managed to put Hulk out front, or had good matches, I can pop Berserker on the same turn and clean up a 2nd. Then it's just one match to finish - two if they are particularly beefy or if I'm stuck matching purple or blue.
  • Got two so far. It's nice to get +points from defense for a change.
  • Lol I am luck if I see a defense here and there it truly is sad when I consistently make it to the top with my team icon_e_sad.gif
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Heh, that's a great run OP! I have never had more than one at a time,sprinkled amongst a pool of defeats, but it's always a great feeling when it happens. Definitely one of the better changes made recently.