FTP - The 5 stages

Moon Roach
Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
edited January 2016 in Off Topic
Ctrl+Alt+Del has an interesting take on Free-To-Play link.

(I'm posting the same thing in MPQ General Discussion, just to see which gets most views.)

Comments

• san
    san Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Moon Roach wrote:

(I'm posting the same thing in Off Topic, just to see which gets most views.)

I didn't think too many followed CAD here, but glad to see a fellow reader. CAD almost always comments on the daily ins and out of the gaming world, particularly since the revised CAD came out a while back. icon_e_smile.gif I thought this one was clever icon_e_smile.gif
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kinda reminds me of this blast from the past:

viewtopic.php?style=1&f=7&t=27257&p=331759
  • Moon Roach
    Interesting, I've had a board warning issued for posting this in MPQ General Discussion as well.

"Posted an off topic discussion, acknowledging in the first post that it was off-topic, and posted it anyways. Blatant disregard for the rules = Warning issued."

I had a message that the other topic was locked, but it's actually been deleted, not merged with this one.

My user control panel also shows that I'm at Warning Level 1, whatever that means. Possibly 2 after posting this. Can a banning be far away?

We live in exciting times.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Posts from archived duplicate topic moved in to this one. Continue your discussion here please.
  • Moon Roach
    san-mpq wrote:
    Moon Roach wrote:

(I'm posting the same thing in Off Topic, just to see which gets most views.)

I didn't think too many followed CAD here, but glad to see a fellow reader. CAD almost always comments on the daily ins and out of the gaming world, particularly since the revised CAD came out a while back. icon_e_smile.gif I thought this one was clever icon_e_smile.gif

I've only got into CAD in the last couple of years. But I liked it enough to join in the Kickstarter for the boxed set, which I'm slowly working through at home. Little Boy likes the Zeke plushy.