**** Lock and Load - Recruiting NOW ****

Comments

• DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    I'm glad to announce here that our new alliance Lock and Load4 is full and already running smoothly.

This was possible thanks to our friends from Blurred Wines - and their commander VeloRx - who joined LL4 massively!
    I feel that LL4 will do wonders very fast

Welcome to all new players in our family and remember that you can use Line to meet everyone icon_e_wink.gif

PS: We're still looking a player for our lead alliance Lock and Load
  • Pmball
    Pmball Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    DrNitroman wrote:
    I'm glad to announce here that our new alliance Lock and Load4 is full and already running smoothly.

This was possible thanks to our friends from Blurred Wines - and their commander VeloRx - who joined LL4 massively!
    I feel that LL4 will do wonders very fast

Welcome to all new players in our family and remember that you can use Line to meet everyone icon_e_wink.gif

PS: We're still looking a player for our lead alliance Lock and Load

I would like to join the lead lock and load.
    I'm on my 150 day of play. I am a current To 100 in Iso 8 and am looking to be a contributor.
  • DrNitroman
    I sent you a PM Pmball icon_e_wink.gif
  • Hey DrNitroman,

Was referred to your alliance by erated. I hope I fit the profile, my MPQ tag is ranzboy. Been playing MPQ for a while, and looking for an active alliance, to get back into the game.

Have 11 Maxed Out 3*s, 27 Non-Maxed 3*s, 6 2*s and 1 1* (For Deadpool Daily), 15 4*s... I think I fit the profile and I hope to help!

- ranzboy

DrNitroman wrote:

Lock and Load Family is recruiting for Season 22

About us
    Lock and Load Family is a a friendly living family composed of alliances with different objectives and intensity of play, from hardcore to casual icon_e_smile.gif Our goal is that every player can play at his own pace while still finding his place among us. No need to worry if you need to slow down or want to change focus.

Such a family allows players to move among alliances depending on their own objectives and in game progress. Players with 2*, 3*, 4* or 5* ( icon_e_surprised.gif ) rosters are welcomed among us. A new alliance was created in the family Lock and Load4 for players willing to focus on PvP but finding T100 alliances too difficult.

Line (out of game message system) is not required but strongly recommended because the communication among players of all our alliances is what makes our family so nice icon_e_wink.gif. There, new players will find many advices and support. We play nice with certain other alliances and we participate in various truces on a per person basis.

I'll update this post regularly to show openings during season 22

redcrit.png Lock and Load icon_arrow.gifRecruitment open!
    Big sister Top 25 alliance. I let Malorick introduce the alliance with this great post!
    If you want to reserve a spot you can contact directly commanders Malorick, Mjmacka or inder909
    Requirements
    PvP - 1000+
    Sim - 1800+
    PvE - depends on particular event, perform the best you can.
    Total Season - 11k+

redcrit.png Lock and Load2 icon_arrow.gifRecruitment open!
    Top 100 PVP alliance. Typical players are 3*-4* transitioners chasing 4* covers
    Requirements
    PVP - 800+ (Recommended 1k)
    Sim - Recommended 1.75K+
    Total Season (Sim + PVP) - At least 10.5K

redcrit.png Lock and L PVE
    Top 100 PVE alliance. Typical players are 2*-3* transitioners chasing 3* covers
    Requirements
    PVE - last progression
    New Release PVE - 1.25 last progression

redcrit.png Lock and Load4
    Our new PVP alliance aiming at top 250 for season 22. Typical players are early 3* players who want to improve in PvP and experienced PvPers who want to slow down a bit
    Requirements
    PvP: 600+
    Total Season (Sim + PVP) - 7K

redcrit.png Extraordinary icon_arrow.gifRecruitment open!
    Casual Top 250 PVP alliance. Typical players are 3*veterans, still hooked to the game but willing to play casually
    Requirements
    Daily connection (break allowed!)
    Total Season (Sim + PVP) - At least 4K

redcrit.png Lock and Load3 & Extra Load
    Casual alliances for players of the family wanting to take a break.

How to join
    If you're interested by one of our alliances and think you fit in the profile, please contact me to introduce yourself (roster, average score in events and season) before applying in game (private alliances). You can also post in this thread.

DrNitroman (LL2 cmdr) | Forum: DrNitroman | Line: drnitroman
  • DrNitroman
    Ranzboy wrote:
    Hey DrNitroman,
    <snip>
    - ranzboy

I have replied by pm Ranzboy
  • DrNitroman
    Hi everyone!
    Guess what...

A new alliance is born in the family: Lock and Load5 !
    icon_arrow.gif Recruitment open!!

LL5 is an hybrid alliance aiming at top 100 in both PvP and PvE and born from a merge between Sworn Enemies and Lock and Load Family. LL5 will be a perfect place for experienced players who aim at high rewards in PvP but who have such an obsessive-compulsive disorder that they can't give up PvE icon_twisted.gif

We will be glad to welcome new players who want to take part of this adventure. Naturally, there will be also many bridges between LL5 and other alliances of the family. LL5 players could progress towards LL1 and I think LL5 may also interest players from Lock and L pve or Lock and Load4.

Expected requirement for season 22
    blacktile.png PvP: 800+
    blacktile.png Season score: 10k
    blacktile.png PvE: best you can do
    blacktile.png 4*PvE: Max progression

As usual, Line isn't necessary but strongly recommended

And don't forget to have a look at our complete updated list of openings in the family: here!

• ojcAust
    ojcAust Posts: 140
    STORY
    They have gathered as the second GONG chimes through the packed stadium. Mist begins to cover the stage as an eerie faint blue lights baths the area. They wait in the darkness......
  • ojcAust
    STORY CONCLUSION

Even their breaths slow down.

The suspense is tangible.....they find themselves in the darkness, waiting.....

The MPQ Universe is gathered once again in the Lock and Lock stadium. They have done all they need to, begging, borrowing and stealing to secure their places. The show is about to begin and the anticipation builds. Each spectacle builds upon the last, no matter how short or long.

The third GONG sounds and "One step closer" by Linkin Park begins to play. Lock and Load 3 flashes on the screens. A figure is seen slowly moving onto the stage, the mist parts before him. The eerie light slowly intensifies as the figure slowly raises his hands at either side. Pork_Hunt is seen dominating the stage as the mist lifts.

He lifts the mic up and begins. "The Lock and Load family has been around for an era. Many have come and many have ceased to be. Some return to the fold, others remain lost to the darkness. I come with a simple message for those in the casual alliance that is Lock and Load 3. Continue to complete your daily, or tell your commanders. Failure to do this will result in one thing." He pauses before staring directly ahead. "You will Rest in Peace." He slowly slashes across his neck with his thumb to further emphasis his point.

Freak on a Leash sounds out in the stadium and Pork_Hunt is joined by his fellow Commanders. Wraithwarden makes her way onto the stage leading Rickrap, Kerberus and D2KM. D2KM comes forward to take the mic from Pork_Hunt. The crowd begins to lift after the dark tones from Pork_Hunt for one of their favorite voices.

"FINALLY!!!" D2KM begins, pausing as the crowd roars out. "D2KM has come back to Lock and Load 3! Back to the group he created for our beginners and veterans that are out of grind or need a break. Returning from Lock and Load allows me a moment catch my breath and focus on real life for a moment. I thought of taking myself away again, but you all know that MPQ is my drug and I am an addict."

D2KM looks to his fellow Lock and Load 3 commanders. "The Lock and Load family is getting bigger, but it is good to have a place that we can go when it is needed. This is Lock and Load 3...."

GLASS SHATTERS!!!

The crowd hit their feet as OJC80 heads out. Lock and Load flashes on the screens. A fellow LL3 founding commander, the crowd knows the history between him and D2KM. He throws up the Lock and Load salute to the crowd. He embraces each of the commanders on the stage before D2KM hands him the mic.

"Well now, if everybody here is happy to see D2KM back in LL3 instead of being lost to the wilderness, gimme a hell yeah!!" The crowd thunders back a HELL YEAH at OJC80. "Too many times has someone in our family been lost. It is damn good to know that you are all here if someone needs to come."

D2KM looks at OJC80 and smiles. "Yeah it is good, but you came out here with a reason didn't you my friend?"

OJC80 nods. "Lock and Load has been extended. We are now a family of 6. From the elite that is Lock and Load running down to yourselves in the casual. You and I have spoken before about LL3 and now I think it is time for a change to the name."

The Commanders on the stage all nod their heads and D2KM moves forward again. "And how does the King feel about this?"

The lights cut. The theme song of Lock and Load, “War” by Sick Puppies begins blaring throughout the MPQ Universe, the pyro goes off as the fans are on their feet, screaming at the top of their lungs to show their appreciation for the coming of Malorick. The crowd are pumped up, the pyro dies out as the song continues to blare throughout the MPQ universe.

OJC80 lifts his mic. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, Lock and Load proudly presents to you, it's Commander of Lock and Load Prime!!!! The King of Kings, Malorick."

D2KM steps in, "and if you ain't down with that we got two words for you....."

As one the commanders and crowd scream "Suck IT!!!" as the stadium reverberates from their noise.

Malorick steps forth with Inder, and Mjmacka. He stands staring at the group in front of him. The intensity of his glaze makes the crowd wonder what he is feeling. Slowly a grin spreads across his face and he claps his hands together applauding the decisions of D2KM and OJC80.

"From this day forth, Lock and Load 3 shall carry the name of Lock and Load Z. This way you are not in the steps of Lock and Load 1-5 but are a separate branch to the family. Important and needed, but not looked towards for the recruitment of the other families. If you want to work your way through, all you have to do is lets us know, either in the forum, or through your commanders. It does seem as though OJC80 still has a hand Lock and Load as well as Lock and Load Z."

Malorick looks serious again and turns to Mjmacka, his second in command. "We have a temporary parting to address."

Mjmacka looks at Malorick. "I am taking a break for two weeks and feel that we need a replacement for the third Lock and Load Commander."

Malorick nods and looks to Inder. Inder steps forth and summons the attention. "I would like to bring out one of our star players and former commander of Lock and Load 2, Imoko." Imoko comes out to the stage. Malorick comes forward and gives her the Lock and Lock High Five nodding and smiling at the choice. Imoko is silent, letting her deeds in PVP and PVE speak for themselves.

Leadggb and RubixQube join Inder. They talk between themselves before Inder nods and raises his mic again. "There are rumors about a change to the token rewards and what this may mean to our rosters. If a reward is achieved and you have that already max covered then there will be another option. The details are uncertain at the moment, but it is recommended to save tokens for a few weeks until this new feature is released. Many in the Lock and Load group are now saving everything from Standard tokens through to Legendary."

"One more thing." OJC80 steps forward again. "With all of this family growth at the moment I think there is one person who deserves a call out. Recruited by Inder, this 18 season veteran was a commander in our extended family Extraordinary. You will see a lot from him on the forums as his is one of our main recruiters. He is responsible for filling 13 spots in Lock and Load 5 with an alliance merge recently. Without further delay...."

The lights cut for a final intro. Lights begin spiraling about the stadium and the song Heavy Metal Hamster begins to play the lights know flickering in time with the drums. As the lights begins to settle upon the center of the stage. On the screen above the stage a giant mohawked hamster appears holding aloft the name of Dr Nitroman.

The Dr walks out onto the stage and greets the crowd. He is then flanked by the Commanders of LLZ on his right and the Commanders of Lock and Load to his left. OJC80 hits him with the Lock and Lock High Five. All look out into the crowd and throw up the Lock and Load Salute before the lights cut.
  • Sonny_A
    Sonny_A Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hi. Im interested for LL2 or LL5 slots if you'll have me. Daily player, 3-4 star transition. Thanks!
  • DrNitroman
    Sonny_A wrote:
    Hi. Im interested for LL2 or LL5 slots if you'll have me. Daily player, 3-4 star transition. Thanks!
    Great, we have openings in LL5 currently. I've sent you a PM!
  • DrNitroman

Lock and Load family is recruiting for Season 22

We have several openings in our nice family:

redcrit.png Lock and Load5 icon_arrow.gifseveral spots open!
    Hybrid Top 100 PvP & PvE alliance.
    Requirements
    PvP - 800+
    New Release PVE - last progression
    Total Season - 10k+

redcrit.png Lock and L PVE icon_arrow.gifone spot open!
    Requirements
    PVE - last progression
    New Release PVE - 1.25 last progression

redcrit.png Lock and Load4 icon_arrow.gifone spot open!
    Top 250 PVP alliance. Typical players are early 3* players who want to improve in PvP and experienced PvPers who want to slow down a bit
    Requirements

Line (out of game message system) is not required but strongly recommended.
    Please check the openings in our alliances regularly here (updated list for season 22).

How to join
    If you're interested by one of our alliances and think you fit in the profile, please contact me to introduce yourself (roster, average score in events and season) before applying in game (private alliances).

• i have strong 3* characters, now is building 4* characters and playing daily, i can easily go above 700 in pvp, c if i m capable to join your team
  • DrNitroman
    holycold wrote:
    i have strong 3* characters, now is building 4* characters and playing daily, i can easily go above 700 in pvp, c if i m capable to join your team

Hi Holycold,
    I sent you a PM icon_e_wink.gif
  • sigepbullet
    sigepbullet Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Wondering if I can bump up to LL2 and how to do it?

I have had more time to play lately and could use some help getting some 4star covers from the alliance

Take a look at my roster and let me know

No big deal if I stay in LLZ - still having fun

Thanks
  • DrNitroman
    Hi Sige!
    I have just seen your pm and have replied, sorry for the delay! icon_e_wink.gif
  • ojcAust
    Love seeing internal movement within the family. Good luck with the upgrade in teams Sigebullet. With your results in PVP I was hoping you would move to gain the benefits.

Lock and Loaders, I have just put together a suggestion that could help a lot of us out when new features come and we have a stockpile of rewards and covers. Head over to https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37793 and if you agree give it a like and we will see if we can get this added.

Cheers,
  • DrNitroman
    edited January 2016
    Update: Jan, 30th

Lock and Load Family is recruiting for Season 23

About us
    Lock and Load Family is a a friendly living family composed of alliances with different objectives and intensity of play, from hardcore to casual icon_e_smile.gif Our goal is that every player can play at his own pace while still finding his place among us. No need to worry if you need to slow down or want to change focus.

Players with 2*, 3*, 4* or 5* ( icon_e_surprised.gif ) rosters are welcomed among us. With 5 competitive alliances and 2 casual ones, our family is big enough to offer various opportunities for our players depending on their own objectives and in game progress. You can also keep playing in the same alliance over the seasons: we are fundamentally a no-drama group

Line (out of game message system) is not required but strongly recommended because the communication among players of all our alliances is what makes our family so nice icon_e_wink.gif. There, new players will find many advices and support. We play nice with certain other alliances and we participate in various truces on a per person basis.

I'll update this post regularly to show openings during season 23

purplecrit.png Lock and Load
    Big sister hybrid Top 25 PvP & PvE alliance. I let Malorick introduce the alliance with this great post!
    Requirements
    PvP - 1000+
    Sim - 1800+
    Total Season - 11k+

purplecrit.png Lock and Load2
    Requirements
    Sim - Recommended 1.75K+
    Total Season - 10.5K+

purplecrit.png Lock and Load5 icon_arrow.gifrecruitment open!
    Requirements
    PvP - 800+
    Total Season - 10k+

purplecrit.png Lock and Load3
    Requirements
    PVE - last progression
    New Release PVE - 1.25 x last progression

purplecrit.png Lock and Load4 icon_arrow.gifrecruitment open!
    Top 150 PVP alliance aiming at top 100 for season 23. Typical players are early 3* players who want to improve in PvP and experienced PvPers who want to slow down a bit
    Requirements

purplecrit.png Extraordinary icon_arrow.gif recruitment open!
    purplecrit.png Lock and LoadZ

Our casual Top 250 PVP alliances. Typical players are 3*veterans, still hooked to the game but willing to play casually
    Requirements
    Total Season - At least 4K

purplecrit.png Extra Load
    Casual alliance for players of the family wanting to take a break.

How to join
    If you're interested by one of our alliances and think you fit in the profile, please contact me to introduce yourself (roster, average score in events and season) before applying in game (private alliances). You can also post in this thread.

• Hey man, sounds like my type of alliance.

Roster - 83 (3 - 5*s), almost all 2* championed and a number of 3*s
    Unstable Iso-8 results - 14/1000 score of 62494
    PVP - typically 400+, current alliance doesn't pvp much so i do it for the covers to champ

Let me know if you have a spot open

wildcubster
    DrNitroman wrote:
    Update: Jan, 18th

Lock and Load Family is recruiting for Season 23

About us

Players with 2*, 3*, 4* or 5* ( icon_e_surprised.gif ) rosters are welcomed among us. With 5 competitive alliances and 2 casual ones, our family is big enough to offer various opportunities for our players depending on their own objectives and in game progress. You can also keep playing in the same alliance over the seasons: we are fundamentally a no-drama group

I'll update this post regularly to show openings during season 23

purplecrit.png Lock and Load icon_arrow.gifRecruitment open!
    Big sister hybrid Top 25 PvP & PvE alliance. I let Malorick introduce the alliance with this great post!
    Requirements
    PvP - 1000+
    Sim - 1800+
    Total Season - 11k+

purplecrit.png Lock and Load2
    Requirements
    Sim - Recommended 1.75K+
    Total Season - 10.5K+

purplecrit.png Lock and Load5 icon_arrow.gifRecruitment open!
    Requirements
    PvP - 800+
    Total Season - 10k+

purplecrit.png Lock and Load3
    Requirements
    PVE - last progression
    New Release PVE - 1.25 x last progression

purplecrit.png Lock and Load4 icon_arrow.gifRecruitment open!
    Top 150 PVP alliance aiming at top 100 for season 23. Typical players are early 3* players who want to improve in PvP and experienced PvPers who want to slow down a bit
    Requirements

purplecrit.png Extraordinary
    purplecrit.png Lock and LoadZ

Our casual Top 250 PVP alliances. Typical players are 3*veterans, still hooked to the game but willing to play casually
    Requirements
    Total Season - At least 4K

purplecrit.png Extra Load
    Casual alliance for players of the family wanting to take a break.

How to join

• DrNitroman
    Hey man, sounds like my type of alliance.
    PM sent! icon_e_wink.gif
  • I'm interested as well....I PVP a lot more than I do PVE. My last PVP score was 851. I've got a ton of 3*'s with various levels and 11 championed 2*'s. I've got 4*'s as well but they're all super far from being useful (for now! icon_e_biggrin.gif)