Touch controls seem borked

Options
stryke
stryke Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
Not sure if it's just my ipad and for most part pressing on stuff does what I'd expect in doing the match 3 stuff. In the tutorial though I had to restart the thing to recognise I wanted to open my hand, but the main problem is that re-ordering cards is a nightmare.

Occasionally it works but most of the time I press, press again on a different part of the card, press repeatedly and it just sits there. Worse is when a freshly drawn card needs to go to the top. There's no scroll so a couple of times I've had to go through the painful trying to get it to agree to move to get it half way and then again to get it the rest of the way.

Rest seems promising though.

Comments

• rollx
    rollx Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm having the same problem on android phone. I click someone and it takes a while for it to go or I have to click a few times to make it go.
  • OrionKannan
    OrionKannan Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I had a similar issue on my 3rd match. I could not open my hand to move cards...I could open my opponents hand (could only see ?? over his cards). This happened every time I did that match (think I tried 3 or 4 matches).
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm on the second tutorial mission and I can't seem to drag the defender card all the way to the top no matter how hard I try.
  • pressatobegin
    Options
    I'm also having a terrible time trying to navigate menus on Android. The link will change to indicate it's been selected, but sometimes nothing will happen. Multiple clicks are usually required to select anything pretty much anywhere in the menus.

Very annoying, hopefully this is a top priority bug.
  • If the screen flips too many times (twice or more) on my iphone than I cannot even access my cards. Reorienting the device does not help either.