Black Widow (Original) - 2*

1789101113»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Frasaria wrote:
    hello,
    i have black widow originally currently as 3/3/0 and found another purple cover.
    If i add this cover and level her up a few more times, and later change her skills to 3/5/5 to i have relevel her because i remove and add a cover? or can i keep her at the higher level?
    The level does not change, just the cover configuration.
  • Hi there.

I know this is not exactly the right place, but I found it with my use of obw. What's the importance of placing her in front, left or right? I mean, I just got her 5th blackflag.png yesterday I finally pushed her to lvl 94, but I'm yet to find out what truly her blackflag.png is all about. So basically how does her blackflag.png work after all, especially with strike tiles?

thx!
  • Isay_Isay
    Isay_Isay Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    ferig wrote:
    Hi there.

I know this is not exactly the right place, but I found it with my use of obw. What's the importance of placing her in front, left or right? I mean, I just got her 5th blackflag.png yesterday I finally pushed her to lvl 94, but I'm yet to find out what truly her blackflag.png is all about. So basically how does her blackflag.png work after all, especially with strike tiles?

thx!

Her passive will only trigger if she is the one making the match on Purple, Blue, or Black. So you need to position her where she is least tanking at least one color to take advantage or use a combination of characters where she'll tank regardless.

Essentially, blackflag.png double dips on strike tiles since you get the extra damage on the initial match and then on the damage from her passive. So with someone like Punisher or Patch, she could be doing thousands of points of damages per match. The downside of course is her doing matches exposes her low HP to direct damage.
  • Loftus
    Loftus Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Has a change been made to espionage or has a bug been uncovered recently? I've used obw daily since i first started over a year ago, and the last few days in the ddq nodes i've noticed that it's now longer treating espionage as two separate attacks and instead is adding the damage as a base number to the overall damage (which reduces her usefullness significantly)

Really hoping this is just a bug that's going to be fixed as she's a vital part of my ddq survival node team icon_e_sad.gif