Share your MPQ screenshots!

I was kindly informed I showed a very cool, well timed screenshot today and then a "hey, you should totally make a thread for this, I dont think I've ever saw a screenshot thread here". So why not right?

Firstly, the screenshot in question, the clear moment of my failure:

Screenshot_2015_12_14_10_26_30.png

Other SSs related to this DDQ
Close... then punched
Screenshot_2015_12_14_10_26_15.png

Awesome board... if I was using cyk3
Screenshot_2015_12_14_12_09_52.png

Close calls
Screenshot_2015_12_14_12_50_41.png
Screenshot_2015_12_14_12_51_42.png

Lost by 1 ap
Screenshot_2015_12_14_18_29_08.png

--
The win, was missing one red and one TU ap, did a match 3 and a small cascade gave me enough blue to use the power; HB did a red match 3 then I got both AP I needed with blue. Didnt get the pew pew SS tho, misstimed it.
Screenshot_2015_12_14_21_13_19.png

Screenshot_2015_12_14_21_14_30.png

The prize, I almost used my HP to buy a red cover to win this DDQ. Now Antman is 325
Screenshot_2015_12_14_21_17_14.png

A few tokens being opened with 5* in them (not all mine of course, a few from friends inspired by my SSs)
Screenshot_2015_11_28_20_20_38.png

1450113207190.jpg

1450099152219.jpg

Screenshot_2015_11_14_10_56_18.png

1447506893245.jpg

1449740457012.jpg

YES, I have a problem, I MUST screenshot everything, even the recruit screens and those 3/4 criticals with GSBW.

If you dont know how to take a screenshot...
on Android, if your device has a physical home button press it and power button at same time and hold both for a second, screen will show the screenshot was taken. If it doesnt have a physical home button press volume down and power button instead. I believe on iPhone its the same?

I uploaded all those pics IN THIS WEBSITE, select the forum size (640x480) and then the direct link, using the [ img] LINK [ /img] code (without spaces). On PC I use the THIS SOFTWARE to save and/or upload instantly, but then theres the problem with the size... You can use it to save it quickly, selecting the proper part of the screen then use the other website to upload it to use here.

Share away! Show us your epic (for good or bad) moments!

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punchyrobot is very screenshot-genic and I love him icon_e_smile.gif one of my favourites from shortly after his release is of my low-level punchyrobot punching out a 270 version, with his own health nearly full so you can see how low it is. Unfortunately it's buried somewhere in my previous phone and months ago.
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah I got some, there's should be people with some really cool oldschool ss, please share.

Some hair for our friend Xavier.
    PX_Wig.jpg

Some crazy black purple board by oldschool Mystique.
    rthgfgh.jpg

Some other nasty board by the pervert dude.
    wdcefcdd.jpg

Some crazy rosters back in days... Yes she blasted!
    fg001.jpg

icon_cry.gif And that one time that everybody misses.
    fgdt.jpg
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Some Spidey & Venom fun in the Combined Arms and Balance of Power events
    QQOhmGc.pnge9VeEZD.png
    26lHaux.png
    Lunch edition icon_e_biggrin.gif
    clpEhyd.png
    Tiny pervert dude™ having a blast with the help of Spidey and Cap icon_eek.gif
    DHnK9dA.png
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have an image somewhere of myself breaking the 650 point barrier on the last PVP and not receiving my event token.
  • Hayek
    Hayek Posts: 96 Match Maker
    My MPQ take on snow white and the 7 dwarves - Jean Grey and the 7 bald guys.

K4JeBu9l.png
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    ShionSinX wrote:

A few tokens being opened with 5* in them (not all mine of course, a few from friends inspired by my SSs)

1450099152219.jpg

That Phoenix one is nice.
  • The Bob The
    I post a lot about how I like the in-game jokes in MPQ, but this one from Venom:Heroic might be the best one yet.

5OQbmEH.png
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    I post a lot about how I like the in-game jokes in MPQ, but this one from Venom:Heroic might be the best one yet.

5OQbmEH.png

Nice one icon_lol.gif StarLord calling Redwing but he does not care for it lol
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Hayek wrote:
    K4JeBu9l.png
    So, I'm not entirely sure about the match-ups, could it be like this:

Doc - Hulkbuster
    Grumpy - Silver Surfer
    Happy - Deadpool
    Sleepy - Professor
    Bashful - Kingpin
    Sneezy - Iceman
    Dopey - Carnage

Also, after seeing the Disney dwarfs again just now, I realize we could really use a new character with a proper beard in the game. For situations like this, of course. But really, there's only that Hammer goon with rockets/bombs, I think. And even his beard is not much.
  • The Bob The
    Hayek wrote:

K4JeBu9l.png

Why it's (clockwise from left) Shiny, Shrieky, Meta, Creepy, Wheely, Fatty, and Veronica!
  • The Bob The
    Kolence wrote:

Also, after seeing the Disney dwarfs again just now, I realize we could really use a new character with a proper beard in the game. For situations like this, of course. But really, there's only that Hammer goon with rockets/bombs, I think. And even his beard is not much.

Sounds like a job for Hercules!

Seriously, why don't we have Hercules? Is Fury the only beardo we're allowed?
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Here's the ending of the big enchilada using one of my new favorite teams:

image.jpg1.jpg
  • The Bob The
    Ladies and gentlemen, with the arrival of Venom, let's give a warm welcome to ... The Marvel Puzzle Quest Dancers!!!

SGQK6Yq.png
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Puny Lvl 40 Venom eats all the Lvl 395 Hulks! All in one match.
    image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    I'll never have this much fun with MPQ again.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Forbidden love

m9d4Hf1.jpg
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    lZXJ7CQ.jpg?3
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Never noticed the knife before.

BKzp8Rb.jpg
  • The Bob The
    Malcrof wrote:
    Never noticed the knife before.

BKzp8Rb.jpg

"And if shooting 'em in the face doesn't work, I stab 'em!"
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Fun with 1* Spider Man crit tiles:

2d0gyud.png

2eofzaa.png

Blade was pretty thirsty:

x5b8eo.png

I accidentally brought the wrong team to fight Gargamel, but that initial board layout:

5l8apg.png

Fighting Gargamel, the board state after using 10 purpletile.png AP to generate blacks:

wheiqe.png

Sorry about the size, I find the medium sized iPhone screen shots to be a bit big, so I thought I'd email myself the small ones.