Red name posts

Options
Coppertouret
Coppertouret Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
It would be nice to get a weekly update from the devs. With this game being so new, the lack of content and communication from Reds is causing this game to feel stale and dead in the water. Some info for any plans would be nice.

Comments

• I have a feeling they will pick up at some point.

But uh...it is christmas you know. I don't think much work is going to be happening heh.
  • Coppertouret
    Options
    pandabear wrote:
    I have a feeling they will pick up at some point.

But uh...it is christmas you know. I don't think much work is going to be happening heh.

That's ultimately what I'm assuming is going on, just bad timing on release from them. Although, I hate that after the success they have had with mpq, there wasn't more of a structure in place for necessitating daily play. Even small "lightning round" events.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MtGPQ and MPQ (and Adventure Time Puzzle Quest) are developed by different studios - D3/D3GO is a publishing house.
  • Coppertouret
    Options
    MtGPQ and MPQ (and Adventure Time Puzzle Quest) are developed by different studios - D3/D3GO is a publishing house.

Either way. Why publish a half-game?
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Either way. Why publish a half-game?

I feel ya, we basically got the skeleton of the game without any features really. I just wanted to point it out, lots of people have been correlating the two/three games.