Oscorp Heroic Mode

Comments

• IceIX wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:
    It's 5:00 on a Friday, so I guess this is going to be broken all weekend, if not all event.

Just when I got over my Thick as Thieves rage.
    Nope, working on it. From the *third* thread on Oscorp:
    IceIX wrote:
    Think we may have identified the root cause, testing a patch. Stay tuned. Do not adjust your television set. I'd say we own the vertical and horizontal, but no one has those any more.

Bit much to get snippy about multiple threads when this broke-**** event was released after the feedback about the last broke-**** event.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    abuelo wrote:
    Bit much to get snippy about multiple threads when this broke-**** event was released after the feedback about the last broke-**** event.
    I didn't think I was being snippy at all, apologize if I came across that way. I'm scanning threads and posting a ton while talking about CS/gameplay issues with others, so I may have been a bit short.
  • IceIX wrote:
    abuelo wrote:
    I didn't think I was being snippy at all, apologize if I came across that way. I'm scanning threads and posting a ton while talking about CS/gameplay issues with others, so I may have been a bit short.
    I'm just grieving because my characters are dead

Verily, the assault rifle is mightier than the adamantium claw
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    1st daken dropped 230 to about 110, all other unchanged.
    First mission also 29
  • It's a bit late now, but maybe a News and Announcements thread like you did with the lag problems would have helped.
  • My starting mission now shows lvls 33 instead of 230. I might give it a try later.

Does the scoring still work with the 8 hours resets?
  • Fingers crossed that the patch is successful to reduce enemy levels!
  • From 144 down to lvl 28 here. A much better 1st match.
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    I'm seeing some movement - missions on the left of the screen have dropped to 33-50% of last check. icon_e_smile.gif

Missions in the middle or right are all 230 though.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2014
    IceIX wrote:
    DayvBang wrote:
    It's 5:00 on a Friday, so I guess this is going to be broken all weekend, if not all event.

Just when I got over my Thick as Thieves rage.
    Nope, working on it.
    Good to hear, thanks!

edit: Seeing some changes to levels for the first two battles (both of which I've already beaten once) but nothing for the others. I imagine this is going to be one of those "order pizza, we're going to be here a while" nights at the office.
  • My mission level dropped on the main screen, but still lv230 in battle icon_eek.gif
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    TheVulture wrote:
    I'm seeing some movement - missions on the left of the screen have dropped to 33-50% of last check. icon_e_smile.gif

Missions in the middle or right are all 230 though.

Yeah the right side is 230 for me too but the left has fallen at least. shame they are worth very little points lol
  • From 144 down to lvl 28 here. A much better 1st match.

Yeah I'm at 130 on the 2nd mission. 230 on everything else.
  • My version has reset to more reasonable lvls, still difficult though with the limited selection of chars. Thanks to all those who helped fix the bug.
  • LordWill
    LordWill Posts: 341
    Blue Shoes wrote:
    It's a bit late now, but maybe a News and Announcements thread like you did with the lag problems would have helped.

/agree
  • First mission dropped rest 230.
  • abuelo wrote:
    IceIX wrote:
    abuelo wrote:
    I'm just grieving because my characters are dead

Verily, the assault rifle is mightier than the adamantium claw

They must be packing Muramasa rounds...
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Still no change after first daken mission
  • They fixed the level issue at least.

Now get on that 'DD is the only buffed character and Daken is a hard counter' problem, pronto. And maybe the garbage roster options.
  • Unknown
    edited January 2014
    Mine are still ridiculous....one flamethrower whole team down.. Someone call the fire department!!! I havent noticed a patch come in on mine btw... Guessing id see the updating screen etc..