Need help for roster

Options
Unknown
edited December 2015 in Roster and Level Help
Here is my roster: http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/tcw/

I currently have 7 other covers waiting to be recruited. They are as follows

3* Vision (red) (3days left)
3* Psylocke (black & blue)(4 days left & 6 days)
3* Squirrel Girl (green) (5 days)
3* Daredevil (red) (5days left)
3* Deadpool (purple) (6 days left)
4* Iron Man, aka hulkbuster (red) (10 days)

I also have 35 Command points and 175 Hero points. I need 250 for the next slot.
Questions:
1) Who should I sell?
2) Who should I recruit?
3) Who should I max out?

EDIT: Have recruited Deadpool by buying a slot.

Now I have the following:

3* Vision (red) (2 days left)
3* Psylocke (black & blue)(3 days left & 5 days)
3* Squirrel Girl (green) (4 days)
3* Daredevil (red) (4 days left)
4* Iron Man, aka hulkbuster (red) (9 days)

Is there anyone on my current roster that I should sell away?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    From that list, 100% Deadpool . Once yolu have him rostered, every day you can go into the prologue and win a level 1 battle with him on your team, and collect "deadpool" points" (about 2700-3200 a day).

With these, even with a DP Purple team up, or the lone DP cover, you can megawhale/superwhale any node with 28k DP Points.

That is why he is my #1 choice for you. If whaling is not something you are interested in, Vision can be mean and nasty when taking his colors, and has high HP for a 3*.
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'll echo Malcrof. Deadpool is a very handy cover to have so early. You can begin banking a ton of whale points now for use down the road. But you have a few days to decide on this and might get enough HPs from events/daily resupply to afford the next slot. Make sure you farmed all the HP out of the prologue.

I would focus on putting your ISO into your 2* characters since you are still early in the game. They will be your bread and butter for awhile while you start collecting 3* covers. So don't feel bad about selling the lower end 3* covers until you really can put them to use.

As for your command points, hold onto them. You don't want to open up legendary tokens at this point. Focus on getting your 2* roster up and running and working on your 3*s.

When you get closer to the Hulkbuster cover expiring, I might consider swapping your 4* wolvie for it since HB is a much better character right now.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would cut loose 3*storm or mystique for hb if I were you. I would avoid selling a 4* unless just absolutely necessary. rostering 4*s don't kill your scaling/playability like 5*s will later. and 3* covers will come later in the game. 4*s don't come very fast, even at a very high level.