Story mode - don't jump to the end

Options
BlackSheep101
BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
I realize it's convenient to jump to the last story mode battle you unlocked when you're going through them the first time, but after finishing all the chapters it's just annoying. Every time I finish a fight or edit my deck, when I return to story mode, the view jumps down to the last fight in the chapter. It would be helpful if the game could remember the last fight a player finished, or possibly the last one selected when leaving the list of fights? Even if the value reset after closing the game, it would still be an improvement.

Comments

• Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I agree. This is helpful when trying to grind an easy fight for extra runes. Since all fights give the same once all the objectives are complete, we're going to want to go back to one of the first few fights just for ease and time reasons. There is no point to risk losing more health to a harder fight when the rewards are the same. Always skipping straight to the last completed fight wastes extra time getting back to the first one again.
  • I agree. I stopped leveling Jace through the story because it's too tedious to return to the top of a chapter. Especially since my game likes to crash unexpectedly, I don't want to be wasting time trying to scroll to the top.