Story mode enhancement please!

Team D3Go, kudos on a really great game. I have really been enjoying it since launch day.

I have read a lot of suggestions here regarding balance and gameplay which I totally agree with, but to me Story Mode could use a bit of an upgrade. I would love to have a little bit more flavor with each battle, perhaps even just a snippet of how the Planeswalker's journey has brought them to each fight. When I first started playing I kept clicking around expecting to find more story text. To me this would add a lot of value to the game, especially to those of us who prefer single-player.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

EDIT: Totally meant this for MPGPQ. Mods, can you move it to the right place?

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    sandworm wrote:
    Totally meant this for MPGPQ. Mods, can you move it to the right place?
    Done.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    sandworm wrote:
    Totally meant this for MPGPQ. Mods, can you move it to the right place?
    Done.

Thank you!
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Exactly! I was disappointed in not seeing any kind of story at all. I would like a paragraph or so (not even as detailed as MPQ), just describing a bit of the journey they're supposed to be taking. Why call it story mode if there's no story?
  • Just as a devil's advocate here, this is pretty much how it was in Duels of the Planeswalkers, which has a story system very similar to the one in MtGPQ.

So it doesn't bother me too much.

There actually is a little blurb whenever you start a fight, however, I would like to have that have a "tap to continue" instead of racing against time to read it before the fight loads.