Show us your Deck!

I thought it would be fun to post our decks to see what people are running.

For those who don't know:
- To take a screenshot on Android hold the power button and volume down.
- On iOS hold the power button and then hit the home button.

Comments

• Currently I have been running a Gideon deck largely due to the fact that the best cards I have are white.

It's composition is 6/1/3 (Creature/Spell/Support)
    QlIE8Jf.png?1

Creatures:
    Ampryn Tactician - 10 Mana - When this creature enters the battlefield every creature you control gets +1/+1 until your next turn.
    Aven Battle Priest - 11 Mana - Flying - When this creature enters the battlefield, gain 4 life.
    Consul's Lieutenant - 12 Mana - First Strike - Renown 1 - When this creature attacks and is Renowned your other creatures gain +1/+1 until the end of your turn.
    Relic Seeker - 12 Mana - Renown 1 - When this creature deals damage to a Planeswalker, if it is Renowned give your first creature +1/+2
    Sentinel of the Eternal Watch - 17 Mana - Vigilance - When this creature attacks the first creature your opponent controls is disabled until the end of your turn.
    Archangel of Tithes - 18 Mana - Flying Whenever a creature your opponent control attacks, gain 2 mana.

Spells:
    Kytheon's Tactics - 11 Mana - All your creatures gain +2/+1 until the beginning of your next turn. If there are 8 or more White Gems on the board, all your creatures gain Vigilance until the beginning of your next turn.

Support:
    Suppression Bonds - 6 Mana - The First creature your opponent controls is Disabled.
    Knightly Valor - 9 Mana - When this enters the battlefield summon a 2/2 Knight with Vigilance and the first creature you control gets +2/+2 and Vigilance.
    Sigil of the Empty Throne - 14 Mana - When you cast a Support other than this one summon a 4/4 Angel with Flying.

Deck Commentary:
    As you can see the deck is designed around the good white creatures I have gotten and taking advantage of Gideon's abilities. Creature wise I love Consul's Lieutenant (If you give it Vigilance it mops up most attackers due to its First Strike and likely 6/5 frame). I also really like Relic Seeker and Archangel Tithes. I am currently looking to replace Ampryn Tactician and the Battle Priest but right now they are alright.

I don't really have any good White spells so figured I would just use Kytheon's to help Gideon's natural ability to buff creatures. I have some decent support cards but they are in flux. Recently I added Sigil and Knightly and use them in combo if I can. It grants you 4/4 Flying Angel and then a 2/2 Knight with Vigilance. If that's all you have you end up with 6/6 Flying Angel with Vigilance and a 2/2 Knight with Vigilance. Suppression Bonds on the other hand is the only must have support here as it has a ton of utility disabling the first opposing creature.
  • Mine seems to get the job done for me but I'm definitely missing actual good cards, my pulls have been **** green-wise but I've put so many runes in Nissa (level 30) that it's hard to look back. I'm basically running green midrange.
    2015-12-14.jpg

Creatures:

Leaf Gilder - Nothing special here, just a cost efficient attacker.
    Llanowar Empath - When you factor in the 3 mana it gives to a creature, this guy is a solid enabler on a body that's not too bad given the cost.
    Conclave Naturalists - Excellent all around. 4/4 for 11 is solid enough on its own but add in the utility of destroying a Support, one of the best green cards I've seen.
    Gold-Forged Sentinel - Green doesn't fly and the reach creatures leave much to be desired so Flying offense to beat opponent's flyers.
    Bounding Krasis - Similar to Naturalists in that its a solid body with some utility, disabling a creature for a turn.
    Somberwald Alpha - As you can probably guess, this deck is pretty much all offense so having some Trample and +1/+1 support against defensive decks is nice. 5 base attack is a bonus.
    Mage-Ring Responder - This guy might be super inconsistent but he's the biggest body I've got and Nature's Regrowth tends to ensure that he can swing at least once, taking out an opposing creature and hitting for big damage. Any further 5 matches I can make are an added bonus.

Brawler's Plate - Pretty much the only way I can control the board. I've got a lot of decent, mid-range creatures, plus Nissa's abilities enable extra mana, so I can usually keep the creatures flowing if they kill themselves Berserking.
    Nissa's Pilgrimage - Nice little ramp spell.
    Mage-Ring Network - I just subbed this in for Veteran's Armament as theoretically, this should pay itself off quickly. Early impressions are that it's too costly for the rest of my deck and tends to slow me down. I will probably be going back to the Armament even though the +1/+1 isn't much. Would probably prefer Titanic Growth or Meteorite in this spot but I haven't come across either yet.

There's definitely some better cards out there that I've seen for this deck, Rhox Maulers and Outland Colossus being atop that list.
  • In my Chandra deck:

Acolyte of the Inferno
    Bellows Lizard
    Blazing Hellhound
    Seismic Elemental
    Chief of the Foundry
    Abbot of Keral Keep
    Cobblebrute
    Pia and Kiran Nalaar

Brawler's Plate

Fiery Conclusion
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Chandra deck:

Goblin Glory Chaser
    Subterranean Scout
    Goblin Piledriver (murder with the other two out)
    Embermaw Hellion
    Volcanic Rambler
    Acolyte of the Inferno

Chandra's Fury
    Firey Conclusion
    Exquisite Firecraft

Brawler's Plate

I've been running into late Story mode decks with lots of nasty supports, so I'm thinking of slotting Smash to Smithereens back in.
  • Iv'e been using this Jace deck, it's sort of a mana denial bounce deck. Composition is 4/3/3

The main combo is Jace's Sanctum and Sphinx's Tutelage, these are used to keep the opponent from being able to cast anything unless they have a few large cascades. Once they do get something out you can just bounce it back with any number of the bounce spells in the deck.

Card Reference:
    Creatures:
    Soulblade Djinn: 12 mana 6/5 Flying, when you cast a Spell, your other creatures gain +2+2 until the end of your turn.
    Scrapskin Drake: 9 mana 3/4 Flying, Reach
    Tower Geist: 9 mana 4/4 Flying, When this creature enters the bf, pick one of the next 2 cards in your library. Draw that card, then destroy the other card.
    Harbinger of the Tides: 10 mana 6/6 When this creature enters the bf, target creature your opponent controls on the bf is returned to its owner's hand and it costs 9 more.

Spells:
    Negate: Your Opponent loses 3 mana.
    Anchor to the Aether: 7 mana Target creature is moved to it's owner's hand and you draw 1 card.
    Turn to Frog: 9 mana Target creature is destroyed and is replaced by a 1/1 blue Frog creature.

Support:
    Jace's Sanctum: 5 mana at the beginning of your turn, your opponent loses 3 mana.
    Sphinx's Tutelage: 6 mana Whenever you draw a card, the first card in your opponent's hand costs 2 more.
    Activate 1 blue: destroy 1 card in your hand and draw 1 card.
    Claustrophobia: 6 mana While this support is in play, the first creature your opponent controls is Disabled.

Card Thoughts:
    Creatures:
    Soulblade Dijinn: Big efficient flier who pumps everyone else.
    Scrapskin Drake - Little bit of defense to stop some of the smaller creatures. Combos well with Jace's first ability.
    Tower Geist - Nice beefy flier that keeps you hand full and gives card selection.
    Harbinger of the Tides - Absolutely insane card. Cost for the body alone is almost enough, add on the bonus and with the mana denial cards, they will probably never play the bounced creature again.

Spells:
    Negate: Good mana denial for late game and a cheep spell.
    Anchor to the Aether - Nice bounce spell and you get to draw a card triggering Sphinx's Tutelage. Works well with Jace's second ability only needing another mana at ability rank 2 to cast again (don't have rank 3 of the second ability yet as of this writing but would assume it becomes free)
    Turn to Frog - Very nice removal card that just leaves them with a 1/1, little pricey.

Support:
    Jace's Sanctum: This card denies 3 mana per turn. That's quite a bit in this game, a lot of times its one full turn. When combined with tutelage you are denying them mana and increasing the costs on their cards.
    Sphinx's Tutelage - as mentioned above when combined with Sanctum this combo really denies the opponent of having any cards in play. Don't discount the active ability too, the card cycling really helps.
    Claustrophobia - This card is really good for its cost. It will lock down the first creature the opponent has which, As long as it doesn't have some static ability then its basically a dead creature.

Of the cards in the deck, the only really crucial ones are Sanctum and Tutelage, I would keep harbinger, claustrophobia, turn to frog and Anchor to the Aether. The rest you can switch out if you please. I've tried a variety of the other blue creatures i have and none of them really felt too great. Reclusive Artificer seemed like it would be a good fit but its hard to keep all 3 supports out at once and even then 3 damage isn't too much, especially when bouncing is almost as effective as killing something. I had Disperse in at one point but the excess bounce was just sitting in my hand. Tower Geist just seems like a better Ringwarden Owl considering you wont be casting spells every turn. One change i was thinking of making was Ringwarden Owl for Geist and Artificers Epiphany for perhaps one of the other creatures as you usually have one support on the board at all times. This would also trigger the owl and the dijinn and Epiphany would also trigger Tutelage twice. Next turn you could flash back the spell for free with Jace's second ability.

Any feedback would be appreciated or ideas for better cards. I can't find a full list of cards so I can't really tell which cards would be better besides the ones i already have.
  • Here is a basic Chandra deck that only requires uncommons

Creatures (4/6)
    • Iroas's Champion (U)
    • Thopter Engineer (U)
    • Enthralling Victor (U)
    • Volcanic Rumbler (U)
    • (optional)Acolyte of the Inferno (C)
    • (optional)Bonded Construct (C)

Spells (4/6)
    • Lightning Javelin (C) / Exquisite Firecraft (R)
    • Act of Treason (U)
    • Titan's Strength (U)
    • Smash to Smithereens (C) / Demolish (U)
    • (optional) Infectious Bloodlust (U)
    • (optional) Magmatic Insight (U)

The idea of this deck is to hit hard and fast, clear any threats with Lightning Javelin and then keep board clean with Iroas'.

There are not really any useful supports...support by definition is a stall, and Chandra is not a stall type character. You don't need any, they will slow down your deck.

The core of this deck is Iroas's Champion, Lightning Javelin, Titan's Strength, and Act of Treason.

Iroas's Champion is the star card - if your hand doesn't contain it, or you can't draw it within 2 or 3 turns max, just forfeit and try again. The remaining creatures I put in are all lackluster, but very efficient power hitters, thus play them when Iroas is already there cleaning up the board.

Save a Javelin and a Titan's strength for when she needs to clear a monster that is bigger than 4/4 - your primary goal is to keep her alive for the entire match. If a monster is flying (aka Iroas cannot attack it), determine if it is worth using a burn on. If it is a huge 8/8 or 10/10 fatty, ignore it. Your goal now is to kill them before you die. To that effect, Act of Treason is there to have that fatty swing for you too.

Once you get rare or better monsters, put that in for the lowly ones I have.

This deck can easily win PvP and any story encounter that doesn't have creature wipe. If it does have creature wipe, you should instead play a Jace/Liliana lockdown deck.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    I'm still kinda new, but my deck is working for me so far.

Lilianna -
    Deadbridge Shaman - Useful for taking out threats early on, pretty fast and plays well into other cards
    Possessed Skaab - Works well with Lilianna's third ability, and is able to cycle himself back as well as fish out other cards.
    Kothophed, Soul Hoarder - Keeps me from running out of steam too quickly, and decent stats for the cost.
    Blazing Hellhound - Good stats for the speed, and the one damage ping does well against several kinds of decks.
    Malakir Cullblade - 3/3 for 9 is already pretty decent, but given the deck revolves around keeping the opponent's field clear, it just gets better.
    Gold Forged Sentinel - More or less just a filler for now, a good 4/4 body

Blightcaster - Sweet jesus this card. -2/-2 when played, and again every time you pull into another support. 6 life makes it stick, and with Kothophed feeding cards like mad, it really peels down a lot of big threats. Lets cards like Deadbridge get good value, and feeds Cull and Soul more momentum.
    Sigil of Valor - Pretty decent for setting up a fatty, really good with Deadbridge as it lets her usually keep the field tidy while I build momentum.
    Infernal Scarring - +2/+0, draws a card, plays into blightcaster and makes it so my minions hit pretty dang hard. Also pretty good at soaking "blow up a support" abilities.

Reave Soul - Quick and easy knockdown when I wanna keep momentum. Since blightcaster can usually bring them below 3 attack, I sometimes set up the combo by putting the spells on hold for a turn and then unleashing hell.

Its a pretty simple deck, not the best in the world but not the worst I think.
  • Planewalker - Chandra

Cobblebrute
    Titan's Strength
    Lightning Javelin
    Bellows Lizard
    Abbot of Keral Keep
    Alchemist's Vial
    Mage-Ring Bully
    Boggart Brute
    Mage-Ring Network
    Veteran's Sidearm
    icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • current nissa deck after first 600 pack

creatures:
    Outland colossus - cost 16 - 6/6 renown 6 -> beatstick
    dwynen gilt leaf dean - cost 14 - 5/6 defender, reach; activate 1 green: gain +1/+1 and gain life equal to amount of creatures you control -> flying defence
    conclave naturalists - cost 11 - 4/4 when this creature enters the battlefield, destroy 1 support gel your oponent controls - support remval on a sizeable body
    rhox maulers - cost 11 - 4/4 renown 2 berserker - taking out oponent creatures
    somberwald alpha - cost 11 - 5/3 when creatures you control are blocked, blocked creature gets +1/+1 and trample until end of turn -making the beatsticks get through
    managorger hydra - cost 8 - 3/3 trample ; when any player casts a spell, this creature gains +1/+1 - needed some cheaper creatures :p
    herald of the pantheon - cost 7 - 4/4 when this creature enters the battlefield each support gains 3 mana, whenever you cast a support gain 3 life - VERY cost efficient

spells:
    titanic growth - cost 6 - give target creature +4/+4 till beginning of your next turn - it's just good + hydra boost

support:
    meteorite - cost 8 - when entering battlefield, 2 dmg to first oponent creature, at the beginning of your turn gain 1 mana - bit of dmg plus some ramp
    sigil of valor - cost 9 - 1 creature +3/+3 to first, 2 creatures, +2/+2 and 3 creatures +1/+1 - possibly should swap brawlers plate?

very satisfied with creaturefield, could use better supports I guess

got a decent Chandra deck too, will post that later
  • I'll post my nissa's deck that I got to the end with and got 600 gold with. I've changed it slightly for pvp now and get a good win ratio with it.

The best combo with it is Undercity Troll and Brawler's Plate. The regen on the Troll is exceptional. I often end up rolling through all the opponents creatures as they come and they just keep healing. In the update (what I call pvp build), with sigil of victors and Mantle of Webs, the Troll becomes a monster. I had the Herald of the Pantheons in to get a better ramp of Brawlers and to get some value, but I found that I actually ended up having them just sitting in my hand instead of being used.

Another useful combo is Elvish Visionary and Reclaim for ramp. Reclaim also helps to get value if one of your creatures is about to book it. Conclave Naturalists are very useful of course for removing support.

I found the Gaea's Revenge to be too mana intensive for its gameplay impact. So I replaced it with the Somberwild Alphas to splash in a big creature that can give trample to whatever has Brawlers. I'm testing out other things, but I really haven't drawn anything that seems better. The Nissa's is overshadowed by Nissa's own abilities and I found the Elvish Visionary better for the mana ramp slot. The only thing I would say that the Nissa's Pilgrimage might be good for is if there is a lot of support removal, it can maybe be removed instead of the brawlers.

Often the win conditions are the Troll murdering all the creatures while the Outland Colossus deals horrific amounts of damage.

PVP
    Creatures:
    Skysnare Spider
    Undercity Troll
    Outland Colossus
    Conclave Naturalists
    Somberwild Alpha
    Elvish Visionary

Spells:
    Reclaim
    Mantle of Webs

Supports
    Brawlers Plate
    Sigil of Valor

Original:
    Creatures:
    Skysnare Spider
    Undercity Troll
    Outland Colossus
    Conclave Naturalists
    Gaea's Revenge
    Herald of the Pantheon

Spells:
    Reclaim
    Mantle of Webs

Supports
    Brawlers Plate
    Nissa's Pilgrimage

Any thoughts?
  • Nissa has very few options for control.

The troll and outland colossus are good cards, pretty much everything else is lackluster. Reclaim is decent until you realize it only nets you 4 mana...meh.

Herald of the Pantheon is notable solely because he is one of the most efficient 4/4's in the game.

Rhox maulers is a decent 6/6 berserk.

Regen + berserk is decent but Vigilance + double strike is far superior, hence why if you want to go that route Gideon is much, much better than Nissa is for creature control. Similarly, Chandra does the same thing but with added option of nukes to bring down normal enemies.

That said I think you did as well as you can with Nissa, she's just not very good.
  • My Jace deck:

Creatures:
    Harbinger of Tides
    Disciple of the Ring
    Separatist Voidmage
    Mizzium Meddler

Spells:
    Disperse
    Day's Undoing
    Anchor to the Aether
    Clash of Wills

Support:
    Claustrophobia
    Sphinx's Tutelage

It's your basic mana denial and bounce deck. I'll replace Clash of Wills for Jace's Sanctum, whenever I get it. Day's Undoing is my favorite card in the deck. It's a mulligan, draw spell, and mass mana drain all in one card. Cast it early to recover from a bad opening had. Cast it late with a favorable board state and the game is yours. Really nuts.
  • so current chandra deck

creatures (mostly filler sadly icon_e_sad.gif, could use some better options ):
    abbot of keral keep - cost 15 - 6/5 attacker - when entering battlefield draw a card and give it 6 mana and destroy a 3x3 block
    chief of the foundry - cost 11 - 3/4 attacker - other creatures gain +1/+1
    seismic elemental - cost 10 - 4/4 attacker - when entering all creatures cant block until end of your turn
    cobblebrute - 3/1 defender
    enthralling victor - 4/3 attacker - when entering battlefield, gain control of target creature your oponent controls with power 2 or less (that creature gains haste)

spells:
    foundry of the consuls - cost 11 - summon 4 1/1 thopters with flying
    lightning javelin - cost 6 - deal 3 damage to target creature or opponent
    act of treason - cost 4 - target creature with attacker your opponent controls is controlled by you and gains haste untill end of your turn
    firey conclusion - cost 1 - destroy one of your creatures and deal 5 dmg to a creature your oponent controls - mostly to combo with act of treason though I dont mind blowing up a cobblebrute or such :p, shame it only tragets creatures

support
    ghirapur aether grid - cost 6 - beginning of your turn, first creature your oponent ontrols takes 1 dmg

imrpovement options
    flameshadow conjuring - cost 15 - when a creature you control enters the battlefield, it gains haste and prevent dmg untill the end of your turn
    brawlers plate - cost 8 - while in play, first creature you control gains +2/+2 and berserker - mostly in combination with flameshadow I suppose
    angels tomb - cost 12 - whenever you cast a creature that creature gains +3/+3 and flying untill the beginning of your next turn - again mostly in combination with flameshadow
    skyraker giant - cost 11 - 4/3 defender with reach
    reclusive artificer - cost 11 - when entering battlefield, if you have 3 or more support, deal 3 dmg to a creature - if going the support path
  • pandabear wrote:
    Nissa has very few options for control.

The troll and outland colossus are good cards, pretty much everything else is lackluster. Reclaim is decent until you realize it only nets you 4 mana...meh.

Herald of the Pantheon is notable solely because he is one of the most efficient 4/4's in the game.

Regen + berserk is decent but Vigilance + double strike is far superior, hence why if you want to go that route Gideon is much, much better than Nissa is for creature control. Similarly, Chandra does the same thing but with added option of nukes to bring down normal enemies.

That said I think you did as well as you can with Nissa, she's just not very good.

Having done a few pvp matches with her against Gideon, I found its about timing. Because Nissa can ramp mana and her first and third abilities that I use liberally, it is a toss up when Iroa's Champion comes out. If I have a double troll with sigil and berserkers, then the troll can eat 12 damage and heal from it. Or if it dies, then an 18/18 collosus can take the beats. The most trouble I've had is with Jace decks that just shut down my big baddies. I often don't put creatures in play when they get their mana cost if I have a fully boosted troll, just for this reason. If the troll gets bounced and I have no creatures ready, then I'm boned. But if the troll is bounced and I have something waiting, its fine. Against Jace, Gaea's Revenge is great, but otherwise... not so sure. I think when the pvp meta gets more Jace/Lilliana/Chandra at level 40 pvp, then I may have to put Gaea's back in. I haven't had too many matches against them yet at that level. I'm currently testing the decks of other planeswalkers. I do agree however that Iroas Champion is arguably the best creature in the game. With my Gideon, if I get her out the game is won.

Dharmaserf
  • Dharmaserf wrote:
    pandabear wrote:
    Nissa has very few options for control.

Having done a few pvp matches with her against Gideon, I found its about timing. Because Nissa can ramp mana and her first and third abilities that I use liberally, it is a toss up when Iroa's Champion comes out. If I have a double troll with sigil and berserkers, then the troll can eat 12 damage and heal from it. Or if it dies, then an 18/18 collosus can take the beats. The most trouble I've had is with Jace decks that just shut down my big baddies. I often don't put creatures in play when they get their mana cost if I have a fully boosted troll, just for this reason. If the troll gets bounced and I have no creatures ready, then I'm boned. But if the troll is bounced and I have something waiting, its fine. Against Jace, Gaea's Revenge is great, but otherwise... not so sure. I think when the pvp meta gets more Jace/Lilliana/Chandra at level 40 pvp, then I may have to put Gaea's back in. I haven't had too many matches against them yet at that level. I'm currently testing the decks of other planeswalkers. I do agree however that Iroas Champion is arguably the best creature in the game. With my Gideon, if I get her out the game is won.

Dharmaserf

I agree with your points, just with so many options in blue/red/white it is hard to recommend green to anyone. The only notable cards I see in green are outland colossus and troll (maybe gaia's). I would say outland colossus is actually extremely good, because it comes out faster than pretty much any other high card (let us forget Harbinger of the Tides ._.), and blockers are extremely rare. So you'll get a 12/12 out faster than their Iroas, which will prevent her from dominating the game on you.

I just kinda feel the rest of the kit is very lackluster, and doesn't -feel- green.
  • Here is the deck I currently use. I got very lucky and feel like I have one of the best blue decks.

Claustrophobia

Anchor to the ether

Sphinx

thopter network - gives 4 1-1 flying thopters each turn when you have another support on the board. This card plus one more support wins me most games. I have had a lvl 32-32 flying thopter in one of my fights

Jace's sanctum

Tower gheist

Talent of the telepath - pick one card out of three and that card gets 7 mana. Cost 5. Great for looking for that one card you really need.

Scrapskin drake - defense flying

Thinderclap wyvern

Alhamerrit high arbiter.
  • snjits wrote:
    so current chandra deck

creatures (mostly filler sadly icon_e_sad.gif, could use some better options ):
    abbot of keral keep - cost 15 - 6/5 attacker - when entering battlefield draw a card and give it 6 mana and destroy a 3x3 block
    chief of the foundry - cost 11 - 3/4 attacker - other creatures gain +1/+1
    seismic elemental - cost 10 - 4/4 attacker - when entering all creatures cant block until end of your turn
    cobblebrute - 3/1 defender
    enthralling victor - 4/3 attacker - when entering battlefield, gain control of target creature your oponent controls with power 2 or less (that creature gains haste)

spells:
    foundry of the consuls - cost 11 - summon 4 1/1 thopters with flying
    lightning javelin - cost 6 - deal 3 damage to target creature or opponent
    act of treason - cost 4 - target creature with attacker your opponent controls is controlled by you and gains haste untill end of your turn
    firey conclusion - cost 1 - destroy one of your creatures and deal 5 dmg to a creature your oponent controls - mostly to combo with act of treason though I dont mind blowing up a cobblebrute or such :p, shame it only tragets creatures

support
    ghirapur aether grid - cost 6 - beginning of your turn, first creature your oponent ontrols takes 1 dmg

imrpovement options
    flameshadow conjuring - cost 15 - when a creature you control enters the battlefield, it gains haste and prevent dmg untill the end of your turn
    brawlers plate - cost 8 - while in play, first creature you control gains +2/+2 and berserker - mostly in combination with flameshadow I suppose
    angels tomb - cost 12 - whenever you cast a creature that creature gains +3/+3 and flying untill the beginning of your next turn - again mostly in combination with flameshadow
    skyraker giant - cost 11 - 4/3 defender with reach
    reclusive artificer - cost 11 - when entering battlefield, if you have 3 or more support, deal 3 dmg to a creature - if going the support path

I posted my main deck above being Gideon but lately I have been running Chandra for the objectives I have struggled to get with Gideon.

My Chandra is spell heavy and is designed to kill minions. So the creatures I have are small guys that summon the thropters. If you are maining Chandra and want to keep the Foundry of the Consuls it might be worth looking at guys like: Pia and Kiran Nalarr, Ghirapur Gearcrafter or Thopter Engineer. That way you can get some big Thropters out there.
  • I'm playing a very stompy Nissa with the following cards:

Bonded Construct (3)
    Nissa's Pilgrimage (3)
    Reclaim (3)
    Elvish Visionary (5)
    Honored Hierarch (6)

Bounding Krasis (11)
    Rhox Maulers (11)
    Somberwald Alpha (11)
    Conclave Naturalists (11)
    Skysnare Spider (12)

Strategy is as simple as it gets. Deploy Nissa's Pilgrimage and ramp to one of 5 efficient creatures. You have a defender with reach, a disabler, a support-remover, a berserker and the wolf trowing some shade on any recurring blocker your opponent might resort to. Reclaim is huge here as it can net you anywhere from 3 to 6 mana (not counting the value of the Visionary's ETB or any mana gained from the Hierarch). The deck handles most hands with equal ease. If you don't have big dudes on your hand, use Nature's Bounty to find them. If you have a little too many of them or some jerk blue mage is pinning your mana, Nature's Regrowth should give you plenty of matches to throw a couple out
  • I am currently running 3 planeswalkers; lv 18 Nissa, lv 24 Chandra and lv 16 Liliana

Still a rookie on Liliana so I'm not gonna be a pro about it. But for a 991 player count ladder, I reached rank 1 no problem with the following Chandra deck

5/5/0 Chandra-

Abbot of Keral Keep (R): A sweet 6/5, pretty big minion, with a strong entry ability (draw a card and gain 6 mana for it)

Scab-clan Berserker (R): 6/6 haste renown 3, once u have this thing on the board, it's either gonna kill off a couple of minions or deal so much damage to the face before ur opponent can find a way to deal with it

Skyrake giant (U): In an offensive deck like this, this 11 mana 4/3 reach defender is pretty good for emergency situations

Volcanic rambler (U): It's 8 mana, it's a 5/3, it destroys 2 blocks of 3x3 gems when summoned for potential bonus mana, overall a sweet minion

Thopther engineer (U): 9 mana 3/3 which summons a 1/1 flying as well when summoned, can't find any better minions in my inventory so I'll stick with that for the moment

Lightning javeline (C): 6 mana deals 3 damage to target opponent or creature, when I have no loyalty, this card serves as a backup. If this card is drawn by Keral Keep's ability, I get to kill off a creature even at the end of the turn

Demolish (U): probably the best Support removal around town, 3 mana removal which also destroys 8 gems around it

Exquisite firecraft (R): just a 6-damage version of the Lightning javeline, serves the same purpose, or kill even beefier creatures

Fiery impulse (C): cheap spell (4 mana), together with Chandra's second ability, u can easily kill 5 health creatures, or a potential 6 health creature

Ravaging blaze (R): 6 mana deals 4 to a creature, and if ur lucky, u can also do 4 damage to the face

I got pretty lucky opening boosters (3 fat-packs), got a bunch of good red cards so that I can construct such a good deck. I had times where I forgot to heal my planeswalker, so I ended up having to fight a 60 health Nissa while I have only 4 health but still clutched it. Constantly removing the enemy's board, and keep on giving enemy pressure with minions
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm having a lot of luck with my level 38 Nissa and building Liliana (level 19).

Nissa:

(Creatures)
    Llanowar Empath
    Orchard Spirit
    Guardian Automaton
    Managorger Hydra
    Conclave Naturalists
    Citadel Castellan

(Supports)
    Veteran's Sidearm
    Angel's Tomb

(Spells)
    Evolving Wilds
    Foundry of the Consuls

Liliana

(Creatures)
    Deathbridge Shaman
    Returned Centaur
    Malakir Cullblade
    Blazing Hellhound
    Undead Servant

(Spells)
    Reave Soul
    Foundry of the Consuls
    Evolving Wilds

(Supports)
    Infinate Obliteration
    Veteran's Sidearm

Also playing with Chandra a bit, but want to strengthen these decks before I get too deep with her.