Pouring a 40 for this game

Options
It had a nice little run.

Comments

• Howdy triple D. Come to take part in the days' mob activities? Were just about to start throwing another set of torches.
  • So is this your 2nd quit thread?

I look forward to your 3rd.
  • itstime1234
    itstime1234 Posts: 369 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I would have preferred the (not because of Thorverine) headline better.
  • I would have preferred the (not because of Thorverine) headline better.

That's so 2013.
  • So is this your 2nd quit thread?

I look forward to your 3rd.

Difference between this time and last; last time, it was just me. I thought this game would move on and survive. Maybe it still will, as it has hilarious zealots like yourself defending it.
  • More specific. Mickey's, Magnum, Colt45, OE, maybe some King Cobra, what is it?

Is this your 40 ounces of freedom?
  • Defending what? I happen to still like the game. Even if I didn't, devs don't really deserve vitriol merely for creating a bad game.
  • Even if I didn't, devs don't really deserve vitriol merely for creating a bad game.

Arsenic?
  • Blue Shoes wrote:
    More specific. Mickey's, Magnum, Colt45, OE, maybe some King Cobra, what is it?

But all I have is Coors...( not coors light)
  • mechgouki wrote:
    Even if I didn't, devs don't really deserve vitriol merely for creating a bad game.

Arsenic?

Sulfuric acid
  • Blue Shoes wrote:

You could say that. I guess I will enjoy the few minutes i save every once in a while checking back in here to see if the situation has improved.

As for your first question, i think bud light is all it deserves at this point.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Blue Shoes wrote:

You could say that. I guess I will enjoy the few minutes i save every once in a while checking back in here to see if the situation has improved.

Nah even that's too generous at this point..
  • Any beer with "bud" in the name doesn't enter my house.
  • Po' a fo'-tee fo' da' sho-tees.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    Blue Shoes wrote:

You should at least peel off the label like a lightweight freshman. For the good times.