Who Owns Enchanted tiles?

OrionKannan
OrionKannan Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
I've noticed that the owner of an enchanted tile (each turn convert a basic tile to green, first creature gains +1/+1) is not displayed. One of my games had 2 "Convert to Green" tiles on my board, one of them definitely was not mine...no idea what one that was. Even clicking on it to display the enchantment didn't seem to show who the owner was...unless there was something subtle that I missed. Would be nice to have something that shows the difference; perhaps, since the board is dark, a lighter colour for enemy specials.

Comments

• Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    There is a tiny (and I mean tiny) arrow on the support tile that points to which player owns it.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Natsufan01 wrote:
    There is a tiny (and I mean tiny) arrow on the support tile that points to which player owns it.

You the man! +1
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Natsufan01 wrote:

Fact! I would give you rep but it won't let me.
  • OrionKannan
    Natsufan01 wrote:

Huh...so there is. That IS super tiny. Many Thanks!

I would rate up your answer, but that option hasn't been turned on for me.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin

Apologies, reputation was not yet enabled for this new forum section. That has now been fixed. Proceed with the thumbs up'ing!
  • OrionKannan
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

Apologies, reputation was not yet enabled for this new forum section. That has now been fixed. Proceed with the thumbs up'ing!

Thank you. Can't seem to thumbs up within this thread, but it is showing up in other threads now.
  • OrionKannan
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]

Thank you. Can't seem to thumbs up within this thread, but it is showing up in other threads now.

Looked through some more threads and the thumb is not available in all threads in "Suggestions & Feedback" and "Deck Strategy & Discussion". Threads in other topics allow the thumb.
  • DrLemniscate
    DrLemniscate Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Didn't notice the arrow, but the side the countdown is on will show you. Countdown on your side means it is your tile.

What doesn't show ownership are activated tiles, like Jace's Activate 5: drain 3 mana. It highlights 5 tiles that give the effect when matched, but if there are other activated tiles, I cannot distinguish them. Clicking on them does nothing, just acts like a normal tile.
  • Natsufan01
    Natsufan01 Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    For Activate tiles, click (press) on one, and the card that owns it highlights (it takes a half second, so it can be hard to see.) That's the only thing I can see to indicate where it's from. Not sure if any Planeswalkers have an activate ability, or what happens if you press on those.