What's in the Starter Pack?

madsalad
madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
edited December 2015 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I see I can buy a Starter Pack from the store but there is no description about what is in it (unless I'm missing something). Trying to decide if I should buy the Starter Pack or the individual Planeswalkers first. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Jco
    Jco Posts: 4
    I thought the starter pack showed what it cost. That is what it contains for $8.99. Looks like you get 200 mana crystals and 1500 runes.
  • As Jco its Runes and Crystals but I would hold off buying it right now.

Myself and another person here bought it and now our game is messed up.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Omg, totally misunderstood that. I thought I was using times and crystalsto buy a Starter Pack of cards. Thanks for clarifying.

So, right now, runes and crystals are only used to buy Planeswalkers and booster packs, right? Oh, and leveling.
  • madsalad wrote:
    Omg, totally misunderstood that. I thought I was using times and crystalsto buy a Starter Pack of cards. Thanks for clarifying.

So, right now, runes and crystals are only used to buy Planeswalkers and booster packs, right? Oh, and leveling.

Yes as of right no I believe the Runes are good for leveling Planeswalkers and buying basic packs where as the Crystals are used to buy the better packs and Planeswalkers.