ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2015
    Options
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png Miles Morales. Ultimate Spider-Man
    8650 HPs.

portrait_incredible.jpg

greenflag.png Spider-Camouflage. 8 AP.
    sp6.jpg
    Miles turns invisible, placing a 3 turn timer tile into play. While in play, Miles cannot be directly targeted and his abilities toggle.
    Rank 2-5 increase turn duration up to 5 and place greentile.png protect tiles whenever green tiles are matched.

blueflag.png Venom Stun / Biolectric Blast. 6-9 AP.
    STUN:
    Miles_Morales_(Earth-1610)_from_Ultimate_Comics_Spider-Man_Vol_2_2_0002.jpg

BLAST:
    Spider-Man_Miles_Morales_h1.jpg
    Miles stuns an enemy one turn, and places a bluetile.pngattack.png tile in play. If Spider Camouflage is in play, Miles instead consumes his attack.png tiles and deals 100 damage for every blue tile in play.

redflag.png Web Sling. 10 AP.
    Miles_Morales_(Earth-1610)_0005.jpg
    Miles shoots webs with each hand and reels back, flinging himself forward feet first. Deal 650 damage and destroy a 2x2 tile.

At max level, deal 3650 damage and destroy a random 3x3 tile.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It would be nice if they just remade the current Spider-Man as this one
  • JamesV
    JamesV Posts: 98 Match Maker
    Options
    I would suggest these tweaks.

Spider-Camouflage - 8 greentile.png AP
    In the heat of battle, Miles uses his ability to blend into his surroundings to regain the upper hand. Converts a greentile.png invisibility tile into a greencrit.png tile.
    PASSIVE: When Miles takes greater than 865 damage, if one does not exist, creates a greentile.png invisibility tile, targeting himself.
      Level 2: Damage needed decreases to 760. Level 3: Damage needed decreases to 692. Level 4: Damage needed decreases to 605. Level 5: Damage needed decreases to 519.

For Venom Stun I would make the slight change that there is no stun unless Miles is invisible. If he is, it consumes up to X attack.png tiles, dealing X damage and stunning the target for X turns. The number would be dependent on the number of covers obviously. This would mirror how the other Spider-characters feed themselves with web tiles. I would also make the number of attack.png tiles created be dependent on number of covers. So like at 3 covers, when you use it he creates maybe 3, but he consumes 2 if he's invisible.

For Web Swing, I would have him cut across the board, destroying eight diagonal tiles from the top left to the bottom right of the board (mostly to provide a different style of board disruption from the standard 2X2 or destroy a row/column).
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got the colors wrong, it seems.

I persuaded some abilities to fruition......