IM40

Options
Tryke
Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2015 in Roster and Level Help
Anyone have personal experience using IM40? I know he's mostly used for yellow, which I intend to do.

I plan on having one as a 5/5/2 red+blue battery for 3*Cap since I don't have any Hood blue covers. Mostly using him for tanking and ap battery purposes so I'm not too concerned about his red/blue. Is he worth rostering or should I look elsewhere? I do have a 2*Mags for blue/red if needed.

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    if you plan on playing pve at all, having all the essentials helps a ton and I recommend keeping all 3* and above. for some that is a steep price to pay in hp and can't afford it, so they pick and choose at the 3* level. my im40 is 5/5/2 and I'm ok with him when he's essential because he can feed any of the many red/blue users (cap, hb, cmags, 4thor) or feed a red and blue separately (daken/torch, cyke/cstorm). truthfully I never use him outside of essentials. same can be said for about 1/3 of my roster. if pve didn't have essentials and wasn't the main source of character releases and if I weren't playing pvp at a high level, I could really pare down my roster. pvp at high levels with a loaner featured is painful though.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I almost never use him except to speed up Steve, but he's so good in that role that I don't mind having him, or even having leveled him as high as I have.
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    That's exactly what I wanted to use him for, guess I'll give him a shot, thanks! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I like my 5/5/3 IM40 just fine. It's not hard to find someone that can use the green AP he generates - I like pairing him with Human torch...