Daily login reward

Options
Yesterday, on day 24 of playing this game I went to the daily login fully expecting to collect the reward for day 24.
However, I was greeted with the wonderful reward associated with day 1. Today I received the reward for day 2.
It seems that when the activity screen was changed by removing the "feedback and support" section the developers considered my loyalty and efforts to be little more than a sideshow entertainment and decided to see how long I would go before they did it again (possibly, probably, who knows).
Now considering the vast array of bugs and glitches and unattainable goals (such as the inability to be rewarded for defeating the second opponent despite doing so in excess of twenty times) my question is whether it would be considered worth my time and effort to continue playing this game and trying for the 30 day reward or if the general consensus is that I would be screwed over once more when there is merely a week remaining.

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    CowboyPete wrote:
    Yesterday, on day 24 of playing this game I went to the daily login fully expecting to collect the reward for day 24.
    However, I was greeted with the wonderful reward associated with day 1.

Hi CP,

Please open a ticket with Support if you haven't done so already: http://www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support

We'll work at getting you sorted out. The game is still in a pre-release/soft launch phase and many bug fixes and upgrades are underway and upcoming.

Thank you.