Help cutting

Options
OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2015 in Roster and Level Help
OK I need some more experienced players to help me decide who to chop, I need to find 2 roster slots for my recently acquired Surfer and my recently acquired ant-man.

Up for the chop are the following:

a 3 cover Beast
a 3 Cover 3* Torch
1 cover GSBW
3 Cover Hood
1 cover IW
2 Cover Star-Lord
Optimally covered 2* Daken
Optimally covered 2* Torch

I'd love to keep everyone but I need the space so two need cutting, these are the ones I'm willing to part with.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd probably drop GSBW and IW, simply because a single cover is easier to replace.
  • OneLastGambit
    Options
    Quebbster wrote:
    I'd probably drop GSBW and IW, simply because a single cover is easier to replace.

True, I've already had 4 IW covers in the past and GSBW I did have 4 before abandoning her.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    well my IW is not finished. I've played her some in the heroic for trivials and I see a little how she works. not a huge fan, but I'm also not seeing her full potential. that said, I would probably consider dropping her and beast based on characters I use. I don't use starlord a ton, but I think I might use him more than IW. and beast I only use for essentials and to fill a blue hole if I really want rainbow. gsbw is part of a staple px team that gets a ton of use now that my 5*s and 2 leveled 4*s have really put the screws on my scaling. your 2*s daken/torch - if leveled, I might keep them until you have the 3*s covered. once their covered, the 2*s are disposable. if they aren't leveled and you don't use them much, cut them.
  • OneLastGambit
    Options
    I've wanted to keep GSBW because everyone says she's great with PX
  • mikepro
    mikepro Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    If I was in thay position I would drop the 2*s only because the 3*s are worth while keeping. Yes one cover here or one cover there is hard decision UT I've made that mistake of ditching 1 cover for a slot that I've opened up cause of multiple covers. But then I kick myself because that would of been a 2nd or 3rd cover for that one. If you more pve player keep the 3* cause if they are essential then you can grind certain points easily. And the 2*s are the rewards from the previous pve matches. Never ditch 4*s
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Drop Torch. There are much better toons in 3* land. Also drop any 1* not named Juggernaut if you have any - that should give you slots. Otherwise - my tip for 2* - keep only the once you need for DDQ (3 or 4 if you keep Storm) and queue the other ones as covers to recruit when they are essentials for PVE (no matter that it's one cover - the essential nodes are rather easy so two decent 3/4* will be more than enough).

From there - keep 3* and 4*.
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ever consider dropping the surfer? Your roster seems like he would overscale you big time.
  • OneLastGambit
    Options
    I actually did some creative cutting and kept the surfer to see if he did affect my scaling during R+G he has been rostered but unused (like OML) and my scaling has not been crazy at all. Enemies on final nodes are 200