Level Up Healing

Before the last update, you could raise your character's level and it would completely heal them. After the last update, you can still raise your character's level, but they stay injured. This makes it nearly impossible to take part in and succeed in tournaments unless you have no life and all of your characters are near maxed. Having to wait at least an hour for one character to heal almost takes the fun out of the game. I'd spend hours re-attacking people in the story mode to save up enough ISO to level up and heal my characters. Now I can only play one battle, wait a few hours, then play another. It's honestly not fun at all. I've spent a little money on this game, but I'm not going to constantly buy health packs to be able to play this game for at least 2 back to back battles...

Change it back to when you raise a character's level, it heals that character, please. I made a forums account and sent you D3Publishing an email just for this reason. I know that if I feel this way, others do as well. Just take this into consideration, please.

Thank you.

Comments

• Zirtak
    Zirtak Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Perhaps your team isn't all that good or perhaps you should choose a different strategy icon_e_wink.gif

My team isn't all that good for sure (333 C Storm, 333 Thor, 201 IM40) (yep, that kind of team), but I can manage to get two fights out of this party, gaining 20-30 points in each fight. After that it takes 2 healing packs and then I'm good to go again. I can gain about 100 - 150 points in one session starting with 5 packs and a fully healed team. After that, sure, it takes some time, but you get 2 packs almost every hour and in that time your party heals a bit aswell. It´s not all that bad.
  • Zirtak wrote:
    Perhaps your team isn't all that good or perhaps you should choose a different strategy icon_e_wink.gif

My team isn't all that good for sure (333 C Storm, 333 Thor, 201 IM40) (yep, that kind of team), but I can manage to get two fights out of this party, gaining 20-30 points in each fight. After that it takes 2 healing packs and then I'm good to go again. I can gain about 100 - 150 points in one session starting with 5 packs and a fully healed team. After that, sure, it takes some time, but you get 2 packs almost every hour and in that time your party heals a bit aswell. It´s not all that bad.

How are you getting 2 packs almost every hour? I have a level 44 Iron man, a level 30 Juggernaut, and a Level 22 Captain America. I can almost always win a match giving me 20-30 points, but then if I use health packs I'll run out then I'll be back to waiting 1-2 hours for my starting guys to heal up.
  • Chillpwned wrote:
    How are you getting 2 packs almost every hour?

Because they changed the heal timer to 35 minutes before the R41 update.

Seriously, read the News forum where the patch notes are posted.
  • Yes, we lost healing on level up, but instead now we can have max 5 health packs (up from 4) which regenerate every 35 minutes (down from 95min!).
    To be honest, I can fight more than I used before R41, because sooner or later I was out of ISO and it doesn't regenerate with time icon_e_wink.gif Therefore I consider the change positive on my end.
  • Chillpwned wrote:
    Having to wait at least an hour for one character to heal almost takes the fun out of the game. I'd spend hours re-attacking people in the story mode to save up enough ISO to level up and heal my characters. Now I can only play one battle, wait a few hours, then play another.
    You don't need to wait more than 35 min for a character to heal, as that's the timer on a health pack. The most you can ever have to wait is 1hr 45 min (3 health packs), and that's only if you aren't playing in a tournament with a free character (eg the current Iron Man one) and only if you don't have more than 3 characters, which is unlikely.
  • Chillpwned wrote:
    This makes it nearly impossible to take part in and succeed in tournaments unless you have no life and all of your characters are near maxed.

What a poor comment. Why do you have to suggest people have no life if they have maxed characters? Just make your point, I don't really have much sympathy for people when they stoop to belittling other people.