4* DDQ

Options
Tryke
Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2015 in Roster and Level Help
So I remember my first attempt at 4* DDQ pitting my single cover XFW against 270 cyke. Got my **** soundly handed to me ofc.

I know they're a bit match-up dependent, but what's a good basis for being able to challenge this node?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    seriously depends on the required character. Some , like PX, were doable with 1 or 2 purple covers. and nothing else, others, even with 6+ covers , i gave up on, since they were the wrong covers..
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've only completed the two that I had at least 7 or 8 covers for and those were both close. Prof X and IW are the two fights that appeared to not require quite as many covers as long as you had the right ones but I didn't have those.
  • Tryke
    Tryke Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Alrighty, thanks for the advice. I guess I'll just dip into them myself when I can and see how they each play out.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    what I'm doing is trying to get all the ones with some offensive covers (not including stuff like xpool black and thing yellow) up to level 145. at 145 I've been able to win all the ones I thought I should win. have 13 at 145 now and will soon have a 14th. only ones left I have chances with are MFer and ruik. rest will be throw a few tries at it and move on.

it is very dependent on which covers you have on the character. an 11 cover xforce at 5/1/5 would have had a very hard time of it, but my 2/5/1 xf finished first try (with loads of luck). like mal said, px and IW could be won with 1 cover if played right. kp needed black and at least 1 yellow, carnage needed red (and no black helped), starlord needed red and/or purple, etc.
  • PeterGibbons316
    Options
    Typically a level 166 with a decent mix of covers will not have much of a problem. It does depend on the match-up, and in a 1v1 fight not all covers are equal. The FalCap fight for example was all but impossible without a red cover.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Check out this thread viewtopic.php?f=6&t=34560 where I and a few others have been updating/predicting each match ups