I thinking to sell old man logan.

Sagirkedi93
Sagirkedi93 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
edited November 2015 in Roster and Level Help
Hello. I earn old man logan one cover from legendary token and i rise up his level to 270. But from now game is become harder. I could reach 1k point in no time season event but now i can barely reach 700 point. If i sell old man every thing back to the normal or not ?

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    While I don't know the intricacies of the games programming, I'd assume things would stay the same.
    I'm working on the assumption scaling and brackets are chosen when they're selected (or selected for you in terms of things like Gauntlet and Shield Sim) and are immutable once you're in there.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    While I don't know the intricacies of the games programming, I'd assume things would stay the same.
    I'm working on the assumption scaling and brackets are chosen when they're selected (or selected for you in terms of things like Gauntlet and Shield Sim) and are immutable once you're in there.

I have a 1 cover OML and a 1 cover Surfer, at first my MMR did go a bit mad but after 1 or 2 PVP events it returned to normal.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Tests have shown having a 5* impacts little to nothing on scaling. Your wins versus losses, and health lost in pve battles affect scaling much more.
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    I have a couple guys in my ally who sold ss and oml bc they noticed it changed their difficulty in pve and pvp regardless if they used them or not
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have a Red OML and a Blue Surfer and haven't noticed a real chance in my scaling in PvE or my match making in PvP. I'd absolutely keep them. OML especially, he is utterly amazing even with only a few covers.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I feel I haven't noticed any PvE scaling changes because I've kept my two cover SS at level 255, which isn't that far off the level 240/260 boost my 3*s are given. So if there's been a change, it can't be by much.

I'm more curious about the people with 2* rosters. lvl 94/150 to 255 is a big jump.
  • Sagirkedi93
    Sagirkedi93 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    blargrx wrote:
    I have a couple guys in my ally who sold ss and oml bc they noticed it changed their difficulty in pve and pvp regardless if they used them or not
    So everything back to the normal ?
  • i think it go back to normal, sell it and restart your game. your MMR will back the way it before.

but i recommend you to collect it, gotta catch 'em all right?
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    For posterity's sake, my scaling in the current PvE, with one maxed 3*, a couple more close to max 3*s, and two single cover 5* characters is as followed;
    • Daredevil Essential: 112-177 (wave node).
    • X-Force Essential: 133.
    • Black Widow: 137.
    • Final Node Day Two: 156-179.

Not too unusual for me -- if anything, I noticed more of a dramatic uptick in scaling after leveling up my 3*s than anything I noticed attaining my 5* covers.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think one of the keys to keep the scaling in control is not to level 5* before they are ready to use (would that be 6 covers? more? depending on color of the cover?).

I have two of them in my roster and I will soon add Logan (still in queue for couple of days). The only event that hurt was overscaled for me was guantlet. In normal PVE or PVP I don't see much difference with two on the roster.

By the way - I have 10-14 3* maxed and my best 4* is at 192 at the moment.