Jessica Jones + Nuke!

Options
slantedandenchanted
slantedandenchanted Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
edited November 2015 in Speculation and Concepts
Hey Guys! So I don't know about you guys but I just finished watching Jessica Jones on Netflix and it is absolutely amazing. I've always loved these characters but I guess with the show out and all, I felt like now is as good time as any to release characters based on these characters. Especially Nuke, because he's such an awesome character who doesn't ever get the spotlight that he so deserves. (I mean he's not even playable in Marvel Final Fight! And they even put that villain from agents of shield that nobody has ever heard of in the game to tie-in with the newest season! But no Nuke! Anywhere! icon_e_sad.gif )

Jessica%2BJones%2B-%2BAlias%2Bv02%2B%25282015%2529%2B%2528Digital%2529%2B%2528Zone-Empire%2529.jpg
Jessica Jones (AKA Jessica Jones)
star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
healthpack.png
LV.70 3515
LV.170 8555

Attacks:

blackflag.pngPassive Alias Investigator: She's strong, cunning, but her greatest power is her resourcefulness. Whenever Jessica makes a green match produce 1 extra AP.
2 Covers: Now affects red matches too.
3 Covers: Now affects black matches too.
4 Covers: Now affects team-up matches too
5 Covers: Now affects any kind of match.

greenflag.png 12 AP Slugger Punch: Jessica isn't messing around anymore. She throws a punch with literally all her might! Stuns the target for 1 turn and deals 700 damage. Deals an additional 300 damage if you have at least 12 black AP, and destroys two random basic tiles if Jessica's health is bellow 80%. Destroyed tiles do not gain AP.
2 Covers: Deals 950 damage. Destroys three random basic or protect tiles if Jessica's health is above 80%
3 Covers: Deals 1250 damage and an additional 700 damage if you have at least 12 black AP. Destroys four random basic or protect tiles if Jessica's health is above 80%
4 Covers: Deals 2100 damage and an additional 1125 damage if you have at least 12 black AP. Destroys five random basic or protect tiles if Jessica's health is above 80%
5 Covers: Stuns the target for 2 turns, Deals 3100 damage and an additional 2000 damage if you have at least 12 black AP. Destroys six random basic or protect tiles if Jessica's health is above 80%

redflag.png 8 AP Present for ya!: Jessica uses the environment around her to fight the enemy. Deals 250 damage and destroys all Team-up tiles on the board. an additional 65 damage for each environmental tile destroyed.
2 Covers: Deals 500 base damage.
3 Covers. Deals an additional 90 damage for each tile destroyed.
4 Covers: Deals 900 base damage and an additional 120 damage for each tile
5 Covers: Deals an additional 175 damage for each tile destroyed.

Cap-12-660x1003.jpg
star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
Nuke
healthpack.png
LV.70 4990
LV.170 11005

Attacks:
redflag.png 9 AP Red Pill: "No V.C! No V.C!" Nuke goes ballistic but through this madness he seemingly gains an uncanny amount of superhuman strength. However, if he's not careful the adrenaline can get too much! Nuke Creates a 3-turn countdown tile that when activated deals 700 damage to both Nuke and the target enemy. While this tile is on the board Nuke deals 90 extra damage.
2 Covers: Countdown tile deals 900 damage to both Nuke and the enemy. While the tile is on the board Nuke deals 150 extra damage.
3 Covers: Countdown tile deals 1200 damage to both Nuke and the enemy. While the tile is on the board Nuke deals 340 extra damage.
4 Covers: Countdown extended to 4-turns. Nuke deals an extra 450 damage as long as this tile is on the board
5 Covers: Countdown extended to 5-turns. Nuke deals an extra 535 damage as long as the countdown tile is on the board

blueflag.png 9 AP White/Blue Pill: These pills bring Nuke's adrenaline down in case it gets too much for him. However, even without the adrenaline Nuke is still a force to be reckoned with. Create a strength 75 protect tile and destroy any red pill tile on the board healing Nuke for 400 damage.
2 Covers: Also generates 3 red AP.
3 Covers: Creates a strength 144 protect tile, and heals Nuke for 900 damage.
4 Covers: Creates a strength 195 protect tile and heals Nuke for 1000 damage. Generates 4 red AP.
5 Covers: Generates 5 red AP. Creates two strength 205 protect tiles and heals Nuke for 1100 damage.

greenflag.png 12 AP Into the Jungle: "My boys! I got to save my boys!" He shouts frantically as he guns down the enemy with blind rampage. Deals 500 damage and destroys a 3x3 block of tiles at a random place on the board. Destroyed tiles do not gain AP.
2 Covers: Deals 950 damage.
3 Covers: Deals 1550 damage.
4 Covers: Deals 2000 damage.
5 Covers: 3500 damage.

Comments

• Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I want both of these to be real ASAP!! Great work (and, great Pavement-themed username!)

I'm honestly very surprised Jessica Jones wasn't added the week of the show's launch, as a few other Marvel mobile games did.
  • slantedandenchanted
    Options
    I want both of these to be real ASAP!! Great work (and, great Pavement-themed username!)

I'm honestly very surprised Jessica Jones wasn't added the week of the show's launch, as a few other Marvel mobile games did.

Oh wow thanks! Not a lot of people know about pavement! Nuke is one of my favorite marvel villains. It sucks that he has to dwell in the land of obscurity and mediocre villainy.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Oh wow thanks! Not a lot of people know about pavement! Nuke is one of my favorite marvel villains. It sucks that he has to dwell in the land of obscurity and mediocre villainy.

I'd never known much nor cared much about Nuke until his story arc in Rick Remender's recent run (from which the cover above is taken). Kudos to RR for such a surprisingly sympathetic ending to a story featuring who I always thought was just an outdated relic of a one-note villain.
  • slantedandenchanted
    Options

I'd never known much nor cared much about Nuke until his story arc in Rick Remender's recent run (from which the cover above is taken). Kudos to RR for such a surprisingly sympathetic ending to a story featuring who I always thought was just an outdated relic of a one-note villain.

I just love the general idea of Nuke. He's the perfect embodiment of a war veteran with PTSD. I've seen him in a few comics, but he was always a one dimensional lunatic. That is until I read his origins and found out he's a war veteran with PTSD who goes ballistic after hearing the phrase "No VC!" That's when I realized that marvel had inadvertently made one of the most intriguing comic book villains ever.
  • Yes! I support this wholeheartedly