Help me figure out my third member Daken or Ms Marvel.

Options
yamilonewolf
yamilonewolf Posts: 6
edited November 2015 in Roster and Level Help
Hey guys I'm kinda late to the party and just found this game a month ago, basically my team right now is level 70 2* Wolvie and 2* storm with my 3rd being either one of the random people i have or who ever is powered up, however i have enough covers to bring either Ms Marvel or Daken to 70 with the rest but not enough ISO for both ...right away.
The way I see it, it's an active black and active yellow vs Daken's passives (and the ability to match on purple) and the occasional claw move the name of which name i forget... (most blue would probably go towards storms attack except certain situations.)
any advice? at the moment these are the only heroes who's levels can match my main team.

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've never been a fan of the 2* Marvel. I'd go Daken. Strike tiles are always nice and he can self-heal. The only downside is that if you're mainly playing pve, Daken will be frequently locked out for you since he will be on the enemy team.

Make sure you prioritize OBW and MNMagneto too. I'd save ISO for those two over leveling Marvel.
  • yamilonewolf
    Options
    I do alot of pve and some pvp so I do have the lockout issue, unfortunatly at the moment leveling others isn't in the cards as I don't think anyone else can get above 40ish
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Everyone uses different people at the 2* level.. i still carry 2* Ms Marvel on my roster, her black is a 2 way AoE, Also, with Wolvie and Storm both having passive yellows, She will give you an active on yellow, as well as that missing black ap user.

Also, since you are still fairly new (welcome!) Ms Marvel is more likely to be boosted/essential than 2* Daken, as he is an enemy you face quite a bit.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd go daken too. note that until his healing ability is well covered, he can hurt himself as much as heal himself, depending on having blue on the board. if the healing ability is only at 1 or 2 (or even 3 covers), he won't be much use. once it is at 5 covers, he's usable - if nothing else as a meat shield.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd go for 2* Ms Marvel. Her black is very underrated and gives you another AOE and yellow will generate lots of cascades. Since you already have a strong red user in Wolverine her weak red isn't an issue. Daken has his uses but with your current team you will want to save blue for CStorm which makes him a no active skill one trick pony with strike tiles. It's not that great a trick either, especially since you have Wolverine in your team.

I will also second the recommendation that you really want to get MNMags in your roster soon. He and CStorm make the best combo in 2* land by far.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Daken's probably stronger, but being able to wipe out Bullseye's protect tiles is nice, and Strategic Command has overwritten many problematic countdown tiles for me. Ultimately, you'll be able to bring both up in a relatively short amount of time.
  • Starsaber
    Options
    I'd go with Daken (or OBW as previously mentioned). Either of them gives complete color match coverage with Wolvie, Ares, or Thor