Mandatory quit thread

Azoic
Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2015 in Off Topic
Ok, I loved this game. Even bought a Marvel encyclopedia to learn more about characters. However, the time sink for what you get. The absurd iso shortages across the board, tied in with an over-abundance of character releases has just destroyed the game, as progress is never made.

And add in legendary tokens, a progression based on luck. I had a nice run at first, then 12 straight dupes, not even a 4* I need. Then you see soft-capped folks at 120 using 6-cover SS, while they don't have a single fully covered 4*. People just skipping transitions and unlucky vets have to rely on a 10% chance. Oh, and command points really making this a pay-to-win game. Nail in the coffin for me.

It has been fun folks. I want to stop before they have this lovely holiday launch...D3...you are clueless.

Comments

• Azoic
    Azoic Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    And another reason...wow, say something negative about mpq and a thread about why mpq isnt worth playing anymore is considered off topic? Hmm, yah, not about mpq at all. Let's move it to a sub forum where no one will ever see it.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Azoic wrote:
    And another reason...wow, say something negative about mpq and a thread about why mpq isnt worth playing anymore is considered off topic? Hmm, yah, not about mpq at all. Let's move it to a sub forum where no one will ever see it.

Actually, all quit threads go in "off topic", nothing new about it, not a decision the mods made. Just a rule we follow.
  • Rob13
    Rob13 Posts: 41
    If I was quitting something I probably wouldn't waste my time telling the world. I would put that time towards something more constructive like building a picnic bench.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rob13 wrote:
    If I was quitting something I probably wouldn't waste my time telling the world. I would put that time towards something more constructive like building a picnic bench.
    Maybe he hopes that by bringing up some issues the devs will consider fixing them, or maybe it's more PSA style and he's trying to save others out there from spending even more time on the game without seeing any progress whatsoever. Or he felt a part of the community and feels a he should offer a reason for leaving.