**Wolvie vs Patch vs X-Force Wolvie

Options
chamber44
chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
edited January 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
So, I have a Level 36 Patch 2/2, Level 30 X-Force Wolvie with just one green cover, and ** Wolvie 1/4/3.

Should I keep leveling Astonishing Wolverine or just focus on Patch? I can only go to level 38 with Patch until I get more covers, and I can't to anything to **** Wolvie for the same reason.

Comments

• I would go with Patch, just cause it's only two more levels. I got mine to 38.

As to whether or not you should level your Astonishing Wolverine depends on what else is in your roster.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Unlike thor, astonishing is still good at DPs and is functional.
  • I still like ** Wolverine, even if mine is not optimal (5/4/4). Patch is very high risk and situational.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I hate Patch's offensive powers, they're too dangerous. He easily has the best heal though, if you max it out.

Astonishing is still a top-tier 2* character! and there's an argument to be made for almost any build.

X-force Wolverine is a wild card, because he's on the list of characters to be adjusted. I think they'll improve him a fair bit, and have started leveling my 2/2/2 X-F Wolvie in advance. His current healing skill is too risky, though. I've lost a valuable countdown tile too many times to rely on it. I hope they change this mechanic completely.
  • chamber44 wrote:
    So, I have a Level 36 Patch 2/2, Level 30 X-Force Wolvie with just one green cover, and ** Wolvie 1/4/3.

Should I keep leveling Astonishing Wolverine or just focus on Patch? I can only go to level 38 with Patch until I get more covers, and I can't to anything to **** Wolvie for the same reason.

I'd go 5/5/3 with 2* Wolv, I had a 5/3/5 2* and his yellow seemed pretty useless in my opinion.

3/5/5 patch is working out great for me. Love his self heal.