which to roster

Unknown
edited November 2015 in Roster and Level Help
I have icon_beast.pngblueflag.pngyellowflag.png and icon_vision.png (one of each cover). the beast covers expire in about 8 days while the vision covers are gonna be there for the next 14 days. im currently working on getting the HP i need for another roster slot but it shouldn't be a problem by day 8. which should i roster?

i also have ragnarok (5 covers - at least 1 of each colour) but i remember seeing that its totally skippable.

help and thanks in advance!

Comments

• Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you have to choose i would go for vision - he is interesting and useful (especially when buffed).

Overall i try to keep all 3* for when they are essentials in PVE (2* are obtainable much easier so i keep covers at hand).
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Have to agree, Vision is very versatile (even not buffed) offering three different powers all useful. He combines tile stealing, AP generation and AOE damage all in one power. At the same time he also offers increased damage given or decreased damage taken.

I'd stick with him, beast is pretty decent but Vision wins for me.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    to me, beast has one good ability - his blue is very efficient at making special tiles, albeit random. the other 2 are meh. vision's good ability is a semi-strong aoe and his second best increases his match damage to about 2X what the 5*s start at. I'd choose vision.