Charlie's Angels questions

Options
BlackSheep101
BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
edited November 2015 in Roster and Level Help
Or as I like to call them, Witch, Widow and Wheels.

So I've got Scarlet Witch and GSBW fully (though horribly) covered, and 5 blue for ProfX, so I decided to try out this combo. Even with my completely suboptimal covers, they're still shockingly effective in PVE. I have two questions:

What's the highest level Prof can be without making blue the strongest color when he's boosted? (assuming SW/BW are 166) Mine is currently 120, but I'd like to increase the damage of Master Plan as much as I can without breaking the combo.

Is there a good substitute to use in place of SW until I get her 2 more blue covers? Right now she doesn't do much but tank for the others. Her countdown almost never goes off, and when it does it almost never creates a match 5. I was thinking Mystique might be more useful since she'd add black coverage and active abilities on two more colors. Her blue could add some purple to an otherwise starved board. Of course, she'd also be better with 2 more blue covers. Such is my luck with drops.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    my PX is 166, and they still work when he is boosted.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think that answer is right around 220 if nobody is boosted. what throws that out of whack is when px is boosted and one of the ladies isn't. if you want boosted px to stay under an unboosted 166, that answer is much lower - 130s or 140s I believe. taking my px to 180-200 is on my to-do list, but not a super high priority right now. when boosted jean/hb/hood could not take down the level 360 ares node in florida, chairlies angels (px only level 145) ground it down to 100 before I moved on (only needed 2 health packs there - I was very pleased).
  • BlackSheep101
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    my PX is 166, and they still work when he is boosted.
    Doesn't MP generate blue at that point? Bear in mind, he's being used without Witch having 5 blue to generate purple and 5-ways.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    4*s don't tank match damage over 3*s until over level 220. much like 3*s don't tank match damage over 2*s until around level 104.
  • BlackSheep101
    Options
    So I guess what I'm looking for is a thread that talks about how much characters get boosted in PVE and PVP so I know what base level to keep in order to avoid hitting 220 when boosted. I know I've seen one, but for the life of me I can't dig it up again.
  • BlackSheep101
    Options
    Derp, should have looked there first. Thanks!