MPQ Gamependium (Unofficial web tools: DDQ Calendar/Rosters)

Comments

• NuPhoenixX
    NuPhoenixX Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    The DDQ calendar makes it so easy for me to plan. Let's me know that today, I can focus on Season stuff since I don't have a Colossus and I can look forward to the rest of the week when I get another blackflag.png Cyclops. Love being able to manage everything, thanks for putting this together.
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Love the new revisions man, keep up the great work!
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    I don't know any other place to mention this, as there's no help or contact option on the site, but there's something a bit buggy with it- it wouldn't let me login, so I had it reset my password. Now, after resetting my password, it says that no account with my email exists when I try and login, and when I try and register it says it's already registered. Also receive no account exists when try to reset password.

So, apparently using the password reset rendered my login unusable.
  • The Site still have old Covers for some Characters:

- star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_starlord.png Star Lord
    - star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png Invisible Woman
    - star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_deadpool.png Deadpool
    - star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_daken.png Daken
    - star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_quicksilver.png Quicksilver
    - star.pngstar.pngicon_ares.png Ares
    - star.pngstar.pngicon_daken.png Daken

These Covers need to be updated.
  • fun_and_gun
    fun_and_gun Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    the site needs an SSL certificate since it is passing user credentials over http.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    the site needs an SSL certificate since it is passing user credentials over http.

Yes, you're right, it does. I'm in the middle of something else at the moment, but it is my next priority.
  • love the calendar, but why doesn't it show the colors anymore??
  • Cymmina
    jvasses wrote:
    love the calendar, but why doesn't it show the colors anymore??

It's complicated. Before the addition of the 4* characters, the line between the nodes (specifically Dat Required Character and The Big Enchilada) was quite blurry. The essential for one node was the reward for another. When Crash of the Titans was added, there was only the essential node and it only rewards a token. Switching to a strictly "essentials only" listing made the most sense, so the reward information for The Big Enchilada was cut.

I could add the color information back in if users feel it is particularly valuable. However, if you're logged in and have your roster information there, it will still highlight the particular cover being rewarded (eg. Ragnarok's green is today, so the "1" in "1/2/3" is highlighted).
  • I do think that information is valuable, especially if you don't know the color order of a character. Would you be able to do something like this? Cyclops 3/4/4

Obviously the yellow would be visible in your version icon_e_smile.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Colors or not, you are doing an amazing job, thank you so much for your time and tools!
  • I freaking love this site
  • Pogo
    Pogo Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    For people mentioning colored text (and its legibility): using orange in place of yellow is helpful because it still shows up against a white background and is distinguishable from red. This is true on the forums as well.

5/5/3
    5/5/3

I occasionally see people placing yellow text for effect in a post, and I have to highlight it to see what it actually says (and highlighted text is usually changed into one uniform color anyway).

The goldish color used in Gamependium's headline text and calendar marker would work perfectly for this.
  • discovered and added my roster, great site!
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Just wanted to say I love the site and would like to echo the request for adding the color symbol back in. I like to print off the calendar and hang it next to my desk and knowing what actual color is coming up without having to dig into the character details was very handy when you used to have it there.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    This is popping up whenever I try to change a cover on my roster:

Internal Server Error
    The application produced an uncaught error.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same internal server here too
  • Cymmina
    Sorry about that, that's fixed now.
  • Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    My XForce Wolverine is 3/5/1, and in the game, that is a max level of 192. The website shows it as 193. Decimal rounding error, perhaps?
  • Cymmina
    Akari wrote:
    My XForce Wolverine is 3/5/1, and in the game, that is a max level of 192. The website shows it as 193. Decimal rounding error, perhaps?

The error comes from the wiki: http://marvelpuzzlequest.wikia.com/wiki ... g_Patterns. I've fixed this on the site.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do champion levels work for anyone? On my roster the max displays the new values, but if you go into edit the site doesn't allow me to raise the level of my chars.