still can't use items

This bug was supposed to be fixed in the 9/11 update. It has still not been fixed. I would like to use items and potions and use food.

Maybe its just me. But the other thread asking or noting that the updated did not fix some bugs got hijacked and my post even with me being the thread starter got ignored. icon_evil.gif

Comments

• Just posting to confirm I have the same problem. Hope this gets fixed sometime soon, I'm loving the game otherwise. :)
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Dcheeky wrote:
    Just posting to confirm I have the same problem. Hope this gets fixed sometime soon, I'm loving the game otherwise. icon_e_smile.gif

This should be fixed in the new 1.6 update which is now live for Android users. 1.6 is coming soon for Amazon and iOS users. Thanks!
  • "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    Dcheeky wrote:
    Just posting to confirm I have the same problem. Hope this gets fixed sometime soon, I'm loving the game otherwise. icon_e_smile.gif

This should be fixed in the new 1.6 update which is now live for Android users. 1.6 is coming soon for Amazon and iOS users. Thanks!

I am using the current 1.6 version of the game. Like i said i posted a earlier topic and it was hijacked, so i have tried to make it known that their was a issue. I am using a android. When i looked at tje the google play store it looks like others have the same issue.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    loki wrote:
    I am using the current 1.6 version of the game. Like i said i posted a earlier topic and it was hijacked, so i have tried to make it known that their was a issue. I am using a android. When i looked at tje the google play store it looks like others have the same issue.

Hi,

Customer Support should be able to fix this for you. If you haven't contacted them yet you can do that here:

http://www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support

This is likely an issue related to having an old item in your inventory causing incompatibility problems. They'll remove it for you and you should be good to go.