Daily Rewards Bug Update

Options
Unknown
Unknown GLOBAL_MODERATORS, ADMINISTRATORS
Hey All,

With the release of R47, the bug that prevented many of you from receiving your daily rewards should now be addressed once you install the latest update on your device. (This same topic can be found in the 'News and Announcements' section as well.)

Thanks.

Comments

• I was one of the bugged ones, and I got my first daily reward in over 3 weeks today. It's good to have them back, but it's a shame they couldn't recoup our lost rewards.
  • Threid wrote:
    I was one of the bugged ones, and I got my first daily reward in over 3 weeks today. It's good to have them back, but it's a shame they couldn't recoup our lost rewards.

Thanks for the info. I got my daily rewards back with this new updates but what happens with all the days that I've miss a reward? I lost a month in daily rewards.
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Threid wrote:
    I was one of the bugged ones, and I got my first daily reward in over 3 weeks today. It's good to have them back, but it's a shame they couldn't recoup our lost rewards.
    They don't care about lost rewards, they never did anything about my lost rewards when the Hulk event didn't give me my rewards [or the many people who miss out on covers/HP/iso regularly from event rewards being faulty]. Though I'm not sure they really could, since the game is saved on your computer/phone, rather than a server (other than event standings), which is why cheating is so rampant.