What else can i sell?

Options
Unknown
edited November 2015 in Roster and Level Help
Hello,

This is my roster now with 27 slots: http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Frasaria/
70 HP short from slot 28, just wasted 14 deadpool taco's but no luck icon_e_sad.gif
So, yet another time, i have to delete more heroes icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif But i dont know anymore which to sell, i dont want to sell any of them. I already deleted all those that i didnt like or that were weak;
And now i have these
qKB7UVC.jpg

So from these, 7 heroes have to go (or maybe 6 if i can score 70 HP).
I was thinking to delete she hulk(3), bullseye(3), vision(3), hood(3)??, jean grey (4) (her passive is useless, since AI intentionally never makes match 5's unless they are all in 1 line).
But that still means i have to delete at least one more hero and i just dont know anymore. Iron fist sounded really good and i have 2 covers of him already, but ... first cover also almost expires.

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It sucks to sell a fully leveled character, but I'm leaning toward Captain Marvel. You could also start with Hulk. His green comes up for free every time they run his event, so you're really only out one black, which sucks to lose, but if you have to lose something that's where I'd start.

The absolute most important thing is to sell one of them to roster Iron Fist, he is a great character, and can be pretty good even with only a few covers. Most characters can't say that.

I wouldn't ditch Jean, because she's top 5 in the whole game, but she is useless to you right now, so that's a tough call.
  • Man, you got to stop opening tokens for the time being

Anyway, I would recommend dropping hulk, she hulk.

IF, Patch, LCap, NF is all stuff you should try to keep. Join an alliance and you should be able to get that 70hp in no time.
  • Lemminkäinen
    Lemminkäinen Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Throw away Hulk, She-hulk and Doctor Doom. Get Iron Fist, Patch, and Steve Rogers. Hood if you can.

Can you complete Big Enchillada? If not, kick out Captain Marvel and hire 2-star Magneto. Two-star Thor, Storm, Mags can do BE trivially. Just wait until you have 23 or more green before firing Storm's Green and end each wave with a power.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    agree with the others - doom, shulk and hulk are the most obvious to make room for fist, cap, and hood. I'd also consider marvel, but to me that slot needs to be filled with mnmags. do not sell jean. I'd sell 4thor or xf (or grocket or mostorm) before jean. she's consensus top 3 in the game right now and at the top, her passive is part of what makes her scary to play - I know because I've lost to her many times. if you somehow get room for a 4th, patch is useful too.
  • Thanks for the advice guys. And as an additional bonus todays deadpools daily quest was the wolverine, so i managed to get his green cover as well icon_e_smile.gif
  • I didnt get the 70 HP in time, so i couldnt buy a slot.
    Sold nick fury icon_cry.gif