Vision's Heavy Strike vs Teisatsu

Options
Probably only noticed this because of the required nodes, but if you hit a Teisatsu with Heavy Strike without draining all of the Teisatsu's health, strike tiles will be placed on the board. The Teisatsu can be in any position, so if there are multiple Teisatsu and your Heavy Strike cannot down any of them, using the ability will flood the board with strike tiles.

At least, I think that's where the random strike tiles are coming from, it's the only explanation that makes sense during some of these PvE nodes.

Comments

• CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I tried this in the Vision essential node and got no erroneous Turn To Smoke tiles.
  • Alaszun
    Alaszun Posts: 68
    Options
    I have an alternate theory--I saw this in the last wave node in Enemy of the State. I had a Teiatsu spawn attack tiles with 300 health left...It had been healed previously by a lieutenant's raise morale--I wonder if that made it "think" it had died even though because it was healed it had still had health left. It then turned to smoke again after I killed it.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Maybe the game has two health counters, one for normal health and one for temporary "burst of health" from team healing. Turn to Smoke might be triggering on either of those counters reaching 0, rather than only the proper health one.