Is Red Hulk a villain?

Options
Malcrof
Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2015 in MPQ Character Discussion
Is Red Hulk a villain? After reading some of his books, is he an anti-hero, a villain, or did they go Venom with him, and just make him a full on hero?

I was trying to figure out the # of villans vs heroes in the game.

Comments

• Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 623 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    Is Red Hulk a villain? After reading some of his books, is he an anti-hero, a villain, or did they go Venom with him, and just make him a full on hero?

Anti-hero would be the best descriptor -- a highly motivated rogue willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
    See: the recent Thunderbolts volume 2 series, in which he leads a team including Punisher, Elektra, Venom and Deadpool, each helping clean up each others' past mistakes / loose threads.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:

Anti-hero would be the best descriptor -- a highly motivated rogue willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
    See: the recent Thunderbolts volume 2 series, in which he leads a team including Punisher, Elektra, Venom and Deadpool, each helping clean up each others' past mistakes / loose threads.

Appreciate the input. That team should have been called Anti-Vengers.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    OJSP wrote:
    I sense this thread will be merged with the Character's thread.. icon_e_wink.gif

Actually, plan on either locking or deleting it tomorrow (give time for others to put their 2 cents in), had a question for something i am working on.. felt this was the place to ask it.. doesn't belong in his thread as it has nothing to do with his game-play at all. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    He's definitely the Chaotic sort of goody in the DnD spectrum. He means well. He's ridiculous and ill-tempered. But he has a sense of order.
  • Ariesrisen74
    Ariesrisen74 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    In comic book, Thaddeus Ross really hate Bruce banner transforms green hulk and chased him in many years because of protect his daughter. He isn't really against hero. Sort of anti hero.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Got the answers i was looking for, he falls under anti-hero, Thank you for the responses. Locking this thread now!
This discussion has been closed.