Frequently Asked Gameplay Questions

123457»

Comments

• ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    thanks for that answer.

do you know it this scaling issue will be changed?

(like, you know, take one of that infinite suggestion like let surfer/oml start at lvl 1 with minimal cost to level higher and let an intern implement it as an entry-level test)
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I haven't seen word from D3 on whether the impact on scaling is intentional or if they intend to do anything about it.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    They've stated they intend to adjust the scaling to prevent really negative effects from 5*.
    No ETA yet on this.

I've done extensive testing with my own roster and 5*s joining- and PVP is affected much much more than PVE. I routinely placed top 50 before in PVE, and still easily do so. PVP became almost brutally unplayable- where I could easily get 700 before, now I'm lucky to get 400.
  • How does in game healing work? I went to an easy node with a slightly damaged 3* Cyclops and OBW and used her blue power twice to fully heally Cyclops, when the match was over he had the same amount of damage as if he wasn't healed at all, what gives?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    How does in game healing work? I went to an easy node with a slightly damaged 3* Cyclops and OBW and used her blue power twice to fully heally Cyclops, when the match was over he had the same amount of damage as if he wasn't healed at all, what gives?
    OBW's healing is "fake healing", it only increases the Health for the duration of the match. You can see that the added Health is in a different color to mark that it is only temporary,
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    The game (sometimes) refers to this as a "burst of health".
  • Hello!
    How it's better to sell covers for unneeded character? As I see, sometimes it's more profitable to roster character, level up, then sell, sometimes it's better just to sell covers from queue.
    Are there common formulas for that or that's individual for each character/no of stars/covers color?

Thanks in advance.
  • Panchopilla
    Panchopilla Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Hi, How work the system of points in mode history ?

Have any rewards for banners in my website ?
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello!
    How it's better to sell covers for unneeded character? As I see, sometimes it's more profitable to roster character, level up, then sell, sometimes it's better just to sell covers from queue.
    Are there common formulas for that or that's individual for each character/no of stars/covers color?

Thanks in advance.

In general rostering a character you don't have is worth it. If you already have that character that leads to more questions.

Is your existing copy championed? If not, can it be before the cover expires? If you have a Max Champion, is this character's rewards worth Champing a 2nd/replacement version? (2* covers come quick and plentifully enough that once you're into 3* territory I just keep recycling them as I max them for the champ rewards and to ensure I have the required 2* node covered in PvE.)

Any 2-4 you should always hold on to one copy for required nodes. 5* covers come so slowly, try your best to keep them. 1* are only worth keeping for the Deadpool Daily, and just about any of them at max level could do that single handily.