To pump or not to pump

jffdougan
jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
edited October 2015 in Roster and Level Help
I have a 12-cover, level 41 3* Bullseye. Blade's green cover has been a unicorn of sorts for me - two of the three have come from DDQ.

I'm sitting on about 80k ISO right now. Is it worth dumping some into Bullseye in order to try to snag the green Blade for placing t100?

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    at this point I'm bringing every featured character up to 120 for their event. depending on where your iso needs are in your roster, 120 is not super expensive. featured puts them at 210, which is respectable. bullseye also benefits from tanking if you kill someone with a match, his passive is great. now that i have him at 120 (leveled about a week ago when sneak peek was updated), using him more and having fun with his passive and some lower level characters on the trivial nodes in pve.

the only 2 i have left below 120 are spidey and sentry - still at my original holding level of 104. they won't see any iso until their events and if i can spare it, i'll probably level them to 120 then. don't think lower characters need any more than that though.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bumping a 3* up to 120 is cheap. That would be the bare minimum level you need to bump him up to in my mind for hitting t100 unless you are pairing him with something really powerful.