Sharing Rewards

babygirl1234
babygirl1234 Posts: 19
edited January 2016 in Off Topic
Hi,

Please send friend requests on Facebook so we can share rewards!

My name is Persia Drake

Thanks

Comments

• ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    im wondering how exactly the facebook reward system works?
  • Hmmm.. I wonder where this thread would be shifted to. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Deadpooool wrote:
    Hmmm.. I wonder where this thread would be shifted to. icon_e_smile.gif

Off Topic. Where all the friend request, introduce yourself, and rage quit posts go.

viewforum.php?f=15
  • ammenell wrote:

It's FUN!

About 50% of the time, when you win a battle and the game is giving you your prize, (ISO-8, Boosts, etc) it will ask you if you want to "Share +3 with friends or Claim and discard extras", when you tap "Share" it will give you a list of the friends you have and you will be prompted on who to share with.

I understand the max is 25 friends so you could possibly get 2000+ free ISO-8 on some days. In any event, it's free prizes!

Send me a friend request to experience for yourself. If you don't like it then simply unfriend me. My goal is to have the 25 max.
  • ammenell wrote:

It's FUN!

About 50% of the time, when you win a battle and the game is giving you your prize, (ISO-8, Boosts, etc) it will ask you if you want to "Share +3 with friends or Claim and discard extras", when you tap "Share" it will give you a list of the friends you have and you will be prompted on who to share with.

I understand the max is 25 friends so you could possibly get 2000+ free ISO-8 on some days. In any event, it's free prizes!

Send me a friend request to experience for yourself. If you don't like it then simply unfriend me. My goal is to have the 25 max.

According to my sources, it is immensely better to have exactly 4 friends who play mpq who are in the same friend circle (and no one else in that circle who plays MPQ) so that whenever there is a reward to be shared, your 3 friends will always get it. and you will always get a reward whenever there is one shared by your circle.

If you have too many friends the rewards out will become saturated and you might not always get the rewards when they share it.

Less the jargon/ TL;DR: Have only 3 friends in your circle who play MPQ, and make sure those 3 friends have the same 3 friends in your friend circle to maximise the amount of rewards all 4 of you can get consistently.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    sounds good, want to try that

im no fan of facebook, i registered for mpq only, so my friendlist is empty.
    i think im looking for (exactly?) 3 friends now.
  • gentgeen
    gentgeen Posts: 99 Match Maker
    ammenell wrote:
    sounds good, want to try that

im no fan of facebook, i registered for mpq only, so my friendlist is empty.
    i think im looking for (exactly?) 3 friends now.

I am in the same boat (Only made a facebook for MPQ backup) ... would like to add a few friends -- anyone want to be my friend?!?! (LOL) PM me your details.
  • Add me! I'd love more! facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006884952275