PVE: Enemy of the State 22 Oct - 30 Oct

End times (Central Daylight Time):
Thursday, 22 October, 5:00 AM / 10:00 AM / 3:00 PM / 9:00 PM / 12:00 AM on October 30

Powered Up
:star:star.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_invisiblewoman.png (essential) icon_cyclops.png (new) icon_redhulk.png (new) icon_wolverine.pngicon_elektra.png

star.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_vision.png (essential) icon_daken.pngicon_sentry.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_spiderman.pngicon_captainamerica.png

star.pngstar.png
icon_thor.png (essential) icon_wolverine.png Wolverine (essential?) icon_storm.pngicon_hawkeye.png

star.png
icon_blackwidow.pngicon_juggernaut.png

Progression awards:
100: cardpack.png (standard)
500: 100 iso8.png
1000: rainbow damage boost
3100: healthpack.png
7100: rainbow AP stockpile
12100: 140 iso8.png (note: last run these were down as 250 iso)
18100: icon_storm.png Classic yellowflag.png
25000: 140 iso8.png
32500: cardpack.png (event)
40500: 140 iso8.png
49500: star.pngstar.pngicon_thor.pngredflag.png
59000: 250 iso8.png (formerly a 500 iso prize)
68500: 25 imcoin.png (formerly a 50 prize)
79000: 250 iso8.png (formerly 1,000 iso, I'm sensing a trend here)
90000: icon_vision.png Vision yellowflag.png
100500: 500 iso8.png (this one unchanged)
115500: 25 spideycoin.png
132000 cardpack.png event
150500: iso8.png 1000
170000 token_legendary.png

Actually pretty much all of these have the required scores inflated since last run, but I think it may have only been 4 days last time, which could partially explain it.

Placement rewards:
1-2: : icon_ironman.pngredflag.png + rewards for 3-10
3-10: icon_colossus_new.pngblackflag.pngredflag.pngyellowflag.png , 1500 iso8.png , 50 imcoin.png
11-20: icon_colossus_new.pngredflag.pngyellowflag.png , 1500 iso8.png , 50 imcoin.png
21-50: icon_colossus_new.pngredflag.pngyellowflag.png , 1000 iso8.png , 50 imcoin.png
51-100: icon_colossus_new.pngyellowflag.png , 1000 iso8.png , 25 imcoin.png
101-150: icon_colossus_new.pngyellowflag.png , 500 iso8.png , 25 imcoin.png
151-1000: who cares?

Alliance rewards:
1-2: icon_colossus_new.pngyellowflag.png , 2500 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
3-10: icon_colossus_new.pngyellowflag.png , 2500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
11-25: icon_colossus_new.pngyellowflag.png , 1500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
26-50: icon_colossus_new.pngyellowflag.png , 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
51-100: icon_colossus_new.pngyellowflag.png , 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
101-250: 500 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
251-500: 250 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
501-1000: 250 iso8.png
1001-10000: 140 iso8.png

Quote from previous run, although looks like this could be out of date now:
jffdougan wrote:
Enemy of the state has significant number of subs, although I'm not positive it's a full 7. Be on the lookout for 48-hour subs. (I didn't keep track last time, and the PVE format guide has removed information as it's somewhat outdated.) I'll try to keep this updated as subs progress.

Update after launch: The opening survival wave (Something's Wrong) is repeatable, at least for now.
Update after SHIELD Base sub closes: Something's Wrong is no longer repeatable. The sub which unlocks Avengers Tower is also one-and-done.

Sub 1, SHIELD Base, is 48 hours.

Sub 2, Avengers Tower, is 24 hours. I /think/ the remaining subs will be 24 hours each. (Edit 7/12: no, I misread and it really was 24 hours.)

Sub 3, X- Mansion, is 24 hours.

Copying and pasting from previous run. This takes much longer than I thought to update, so work in progress at the moment. Hopefully the only time I'll be the guy doing one of these posts!

edit: getting the time right would be much easier if I was posting times for my timezone rather than just sticking to previous thread's form.
edit: shuffled where the quotation tags are

Comments

• Well it's the only time we will appreciate you then...hehe.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Say, how come there's no noon ending time? It's either an hour before (11am) or 4hrs later (4pm)...boy this is gonna get confusing when European Summer Time ends on the 25th October...
  • Marty17 wrote:
    Say, how come there's no noon ending time? It's either an hour before (11am) or 4hrs later (4pm)...boy this is gonna get confusing when European Summer Time ends on the 25th October...

I may have the wrong times in there. Very confused about timezones. I think I need to move all end times one hour earlier.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    This time I actually remembered that the first sub is 48 hours! No need to rush in then...
  • Quebbster wrote:
    This time I actually remembered that the first sub is 48 hours! No need to rush in then...

Hey Quebbster,

When is the "something wrong" node repeatable till? Need to know when i can grind it.

Thanks in advance
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:

Hey Quebbster,

When is the "something wrong" node repeatable till? Need to know when i can grind it.

Thanks in advance
    As I recall it is only available until the first sub closes, so 48 hours this time.
  • rowdster
    rowdster Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    What is the "something wrong" node? How can I find it?
  • rowdster
    Any tips on team our strategy for clearing these nodes with the least damage? The ninjas tend to wear me down.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Wow, boosted Vision does a lot of work.
  • ZekeBarrett
    ZekeBarrett Posts: 85 Match Maker
    rowdster wrote:
    Any tips on team our strategy for clearing these nodes with the least damage? The ninjas tend to wear me down.
    I use the boosted Thor and Cap and bring either OBW, Falcon, or Doc Ock and take little damage. Once I get a blue protect tile down, it's -1 damage. OBW can steal reds you need and delay counters. Falcon overwrites their tiles and counters. Doc Ock leaves 2 black tiles when I match their tiles.
  • djpt05
    djpt05 Posts: 178
    My go to is always LCap, Daken and Falcon... this time it just so happens that two of them are boosted!. Just match green and yellow and you'll tear through the waves quickly
  • ZekeBarrett
    djpt05 wrote:
    My go to is always LCap, Daken and Falcon... this time it just so happens that two of them are boosted!. Just match green and yellow and you'll tear through the waves quickly

I'd use Daken too but I'm missing so many covers for him right now but the LCap/Daken/Falcon combo would wreck havoc.
  • djpt05 wrote:

I'd use Daken too but I'm missing so many covers for him right now but the LCap/Daken/Falcon combo would wreck havoc.

Either 2* or 3* Cap as long as they're at 3/5/5 should carry just about any team through most of these, at least in first sub.

Someone suggested Falcon/Blade as the rest of the team. I tested this and it worked very well.

Main thing is to treat like the DDQ ninja day Big Enchilada. Leave the little ones (Teisatsu?) that turn to smoke until last to give yourself a chance to build up Cap's Blue in order to stun them before they go down. Alternatively, recent patch now means if you take them down with attack.png tiles they cannot turn to smoke so it could be possible to run teams with Iron Fist.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    OJSP wrote:
    Grantosium wrote:
    Alternatively, recent patch now means if you take them down with attack.png tiles they cannot turn to smoke so it could be possible to run teams with Iron Fist.
    Hush.. they'll fix this in a jiffy, once they found out.. icon_e_smile.gif

The stunned Teisatsu trick has been around since the Hand was first introduced, this is probably one thing we don't have to worry about.
  • Figure15
    Figure15 Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Was wondering why one turn to smoke didn't pop. So passives can down them without triggering it?
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    FYI...

Episode 6: Enemy of the State
    Length of Event: 7 days
    Sub-Events? Yes; Alliance Rewards in Sub-Events? Yes
    Number of Sub-Events: 6 Length of Sub-Events: 48 or 24 hours
    Main Bracket Size: 1000 Sub Bracket Size: 1000
    Unique Reward(s): 1000 ISO; EotS Recruit Token
    Other Notes:
    • There are Main nodes to open up the sub-events. These nodes are team-up nodes. The first sub-event's main node is repeatable for points only while Sub-Event 1 is open. All other main nodes to open the sub-events are one time only nodes.
    • Enemy Types (Main): Wolverine (2*), Hammer Goons, Hand Goons
    • This event introduced "Survival Mode". This is a node with waves of enemies. The number of waves per node and number of enemies per wave varies. Points are gained after each wave.
    • Some wave nodes throughout the event give unique rewards of 1000 ISO or an EotS Recruit Token.
    • Sub-Event 1: S.H.I.E.L.D. Base
      • Number of Main Nodes to Open Sub-Event: 1
      • Length: 48 hours
      • Unique Rewards: 1000 ISO, EotS Recruit Token
      • Sub-Event Nodes: 9 Total. 1 Team-Up (repeatable); 3 Regular (repeatable); 2 Wave (repeatable); 3 Essential (2 regular; 1 wave) (repeatable)
      • Enemy Types: Wolverine (2*), Hammer Goons, Hand Goons
    • Sub-Event 2: Avenger's Tower
      • Length: 24 hours
      • Unique Rewards: EotS Recruit Token
      • Sub-Event Nodes: 9 Total. 4 Regular (repeatable); 2 Wave (repeatable); 3 Essential (2 regular; 1 wave) (repeatable)
      • Enemy Types: Wolverine (2*), Hand Goons
    • Sub-Event 3: The X-Mansion
      • Sub-Event Nodes: 9 Total. 4 Regular (repeatable); 2 Wave (repeatable); 3 Essential (2 regular; 1 wave) (repeatable)
      • Enemy Types: Wolverine (2*), Hand Goons
    • Sub-Event 4: Hell's Kitchen
      • Unique Rewards: None
      • Sub-Event Nodes: 10 Total. 6 Regular (repeatable); 3 Essential (3 regular) (repeatable); 1 One-Time Only (team-up)
      • Enemy Types: Gorgon, Wolverine (2*), Hand Goons
    • Sub-Event 5: Hand Fortress
      • Sub-Event Nodes: 9 Total. 3 Regular (repeatable); 3 Wave (repeatable); 3 Essential (2 regular; 1 wave) (repeatable)
      • Enemy Types: Gorgon, Hand Goons
    • Sub-Event 6: Nick Fury Rescue
      • Length: 24 Hours
      • Unique Rewards: EotS Recruit Token
      • Enemy Types: Gorgon, Hammer Goons, Hand Goons
  • Anybody got suggestions for the Wolvie/Kishu/Shinobi node? Ended up basically throwing bodies at it until I got lucky. Red feeders into adamantium slash is never fun icon_mad.gif .
  • rowdster
    Anybody got suggestions for the Wolvie/Kishu/Shinobi node? Ended up basically throwing bodies at it until I got lucky. Red feeders into adamantium slash is never fun icon_mad.gif .

I got through with Lcap, daken, IF, but they are all maxed out. Patch got one slash attack in on cap.
  • ZekeBarrett
    Anybody got suggestions for the Wolvie/Kishu/Shinobi node? Ended up basically throwing bodies at it until I got lucky. Red feeders into adamantium slash is never fun icon_mad.gif .
    I've been using LCap/Thor/OBW and beating it every time. Kept stealing the red so Wolvie can't slash.
  • Roopesh80
    Roopesh80 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Is it just me or has this pve lost its fun factor? I'm finding it very tedious.... Probably feeling the burnout after the anniversary event....