Anniversary token got me 2900 hp, HELP

Unknown
edited October 2015 in Roster and Level Help
So I haven't played for months and I guess I feel lucky I started on anniversary celebration time.

My jaw dropped when I pulled this token I don't think I've ever had this much hp.

So what is the best thing I should spend it on? Are there any **** worth buying covers for? I'm thinking about pumping up my daken.

Any advice for someone who has been out of the loop. I have a pretty decent ***/ roster and maybe only 3 or 4 4****

Comments

• Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    With the high rate of new releases nowadays, save it for roster slots.
  • Ledonjon
    Ledonjon Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Like you I was stunned when I got 2900 HP.
    What to do?
    I thought about buying 4* covers but in the near future those covers are gonna be handed out like the 3* covers now.
    My choice was an anniversary 10-pack or rosterslots.
    I wish I took the rosterslots because te 10-pack gamble didn't work out and you'll always need rosterslots! (Especially when you were gone for a while)
    So that's my advice.
    Get rosterslots!
  • Thank you for the advice
    I'll buy a couple covers for daken and the rest will go to daily.50 hp anniversary tokens and slots slots slots
  • Slots. It's always slots.

Has always been slots, will always be slots.

It's slots.

Buy slots.

That is all. icon_e_wink.gif

DBC
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    3* covers are a terrible buy.
    Save for roster slots and daily deal
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Definitely save for roster spots whenever possible. There are many ways to get covers (rewards, tokens), but to get more roster spots you have to spend HP.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Try your hand at pvp if you have some free hp, assuming you don't already. You'll get 4* covers at a fraction of the price If you bought them. And when you learn to shield efficiently will break even or better if you're in a good alliance.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Slots are the best use by far. More slots mean bigger roster, more options for events and save on pve grinds. For example, if you buy more slots to carry 1-3 star.png, that would enable you to complete most of DDQ nodes, if not all of them. That brings you tacos, iso, plus a 3 star.png cover. With more characters, you have better chance of doing pve essentials and that enables you to place higher, w/ chance for 3 star.png covers.

Slots are the engines that allows you to get iso, hp, and covers, and THE best use of hp.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Only one answer: roster slots
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    Roster slots and slot machines. Slot machines referring to when there are 50 HP daily deals with better odds on the tokens. Unfortunately, you don't see the latter too often. Wish I had saved more HP to buy more daily deals, but I ended up dumping 2* characters, I should've, but never did, so I could use my HP for anniversary token daily deals, instead of buying the next roster slot for a 4* dupe. Glad that covers don't expire for 14 days, will give me time to build up some HP from pve subs
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Buy roster slots. Anything else in the game is insanely overpriced to buy outright. Though, i should say roster slots are also crazy expensive, but those you can't get any other way.